Reviews for Found the Gold
asialisek chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Very original idea.
And funny,

You should finish this story - if you still have the inclination. It's really good so far.

Cheers,
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Love it! This is on my fav list! The plot is really interesting
FFlove190 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
rofl! I love this idea. Seifer as a horse is so fitting.

I really like your writing style and can't wait for you to update. I wanna see what you've got planned :p
Fairner chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
whaaa i've fallen in love with this story, any chance of continuation? *prays* Seifer is so cute lol! XD
Caithdean chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
lol, i love your story! please continue it!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
LOL! Love this line:

Alright, so now he understood why Seifer called Zell ‘chickenwuss.’

Hahahahahaha! Well, this is quite interesting...post more please!
Tobirion chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
Woah, this is really good!

Horse Seifer's a good idea. All the things Squall and Seifer do are so cute... and LOL, that ending with Zell!

Good luck writing more! :)

~Tobi
zannie chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Yay! Chickwuss goodness! and I'm glad you continued the story, It's really good, the characters are in character and Zell getting his hair eaten is funny! I thnik Squall is letting him get away with too much though! Bad Seifer!

Looking forward to the next installment!
Wolkje chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hello, this story is just totally bonkers, but in a nice way. I really wonder where all this delicious mayhem is going to. And hell no, the fandom ain't dead. Not as long as the last SxS groupie is still standing!

One thing though. The very common misconception of the pronunciation of Seifer's name. I don't mean to be snotty, but let me explain. I study Japanese and the Japanese writing of Seifer's name is サイファー・アルマシー which in our alphabet comes down to Saifā Arumashī. I'm familiar with the Japanese rendering of English names and words, which is often quite quirky. But in this case there is no doubt whatsoever that the -Sei- portion of Seifer is pronounced as Sai. So in contradiction to what you write in the story, Seifer is indeed pronounced as 'Say-fur'.

Meh. Considering Final Fantasy 8 doesn't have voices, anyone is free to have their own imagination do the work. I guess in the end everyone has their own ideas and images concerning characters, even more so when they originate from books. And once they are lodged into your mind, it's difficult to imagine them any other way. It's only normal, right? Once, me and my friend just couldn't agree on the pronunciation of 'Chade' in the books of Robbin Hobb. Goes to show, in the end everybody's right!
Amon2 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Very funny, I enjoyed reading this.
itavita chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I'm so glad you decided to continue this! Also, yay for plot!

So, Seifer has some shady past, eh? I'm not too surprised, considering he was turned into a horse. I wonder how long it'll take for him to get more attached to our ice princess? :p
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Awesome chapter. -
Amon2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was pretty fun to read, its also orogial, I've never seen something like it before. I really do hope you continue with it.
xxperfectxdrugxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
mehh..

dang ive been writing for ffvi for 7 years now and i refuse to believe the fandom will ever die...

tons of new stories... even urs...

which is very good might i add...

xx
BloodyPinkRose chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
ahahaha,

How amusing, my interest has been caught! Hook line and sinker hehe, I can't wait to see where this leads.