Reviews for On Little Cat Feet
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was beautiful! It made me laugh and cry. Only few writers couold do that! YOu my frind is an amazing author. Keep up the good work!
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I don't think I've ever seen a fanfic with this much depth before in my life!

I... I'm speechless! This is flawless and perfect!

I kept forgetting it was a Yugioh fic and not an actual book!
Hempel's Raven chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I seriously envy your writing skills.

The way that you make words flow so smoothly while perfectly maintaining characters' personalities is amazing. The YGO anime really never gave us much of poor Ryou, and since I haven't been able to find the Duelist Manga online (and God forbid that I would actually go to the store and buy it like I should) I've never really gotten to see his character and qualities. But the way that you write him just works so well, that it's almost as if you're in his head, writing down his thoughts. I personally find it difficult to portray Ryou without butchering his personality, but you make it look as easy as breathing.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story, even though it took quite a while to read (over 20k words? That's amazing.) I've really been inspired by your portrayal of Amane (or should I say Alice) and her relationship with Ryou. This story made me giggle, d'aw, and even tear up at times. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece of fiction.
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This story is absolutely fabulous. Ryou is characterized wonderfully, and this gives a fascinating view of his family. And Alice as Amane in a little kitty body is... subtle, while being simultaneously heartwarming and sad. I think I'll go read that chapter that this story started out its life as now... Thank you for sharing this wonderful fanfiction.
traballafriend chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wonderful story. I like the intimate view into Bakura's life. And I love cats so...

I heard the words "Start Game" in season 0 Yami's voice before I even realized the significance of the words. It was chilling and I liked the attention to detail. Keep writing!
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Okay, first, wow the length just blows me away! Second, this is beautiful! Such a great way of making Amane a dynamic character. The last lines are made of epic win!
Silver Hollow chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This history is totaly beautiful in the way it shows the love Amane has for his big brother.

Its... Its just heartbreaking and, at the same time, it gave a warm feeling in the way She kept protecting Ryou.

Such a great history!

Note: sorry if there is a few mistakes in my review, i dont speak Ingles for my first lenguage.
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Phew, that took an age to read, but it was worth every minute! For a character with only a mention I am quite fond of Amane, and I love the characterisation you gave her! Thanks for such a wonderful fic. The way you weaved cannon inceidents in was spectacular too. The non-cannon characters you introduce fit in so seamlessly we don't notice you made them yourself. I would love to give some helpful criticism but I was so sucked in the story I couldn't spot any.

I can't wait to read more from you!

Cya.
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
That was absolutely amazing, which is an understatement. Ryou's one of those characters that I can't write myself but appreciate when other people write him, and you seem to get into his head better than anyone else. You get his awkward detachment from other people, including sort of from Alice, perfectly. Particularly I liked in this story that you had some direct interaction between him and his father, as in the other stories dealing with him he's mostly just been referenced, from what I can remember. His issues with Ryou make so much sense and explain Ryou's situation very well. The cats were all thoroughly enjoyable, they felt like real kittens more than just furry pets in a story. A well observed view of cats. I was very sad about what happened to the brothers, admittedly flailing to various people online and off about it. XD Brilliant, just sorry I didn't read it sooner.
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow, that was... really really good. There's not enough good delving into Ryou's background and I love how you took the story all the way from just after Amane's death to the beginning of the series. And Alice was SO FREAKING ADORABLE. Why do I suddenly want a kitten of my own?
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Wow, this was a really well-done Ryou and reincarnated Amane fan-fic. Seriously you really get on how to do Ryou without making him all filled with angst or whiny. His absent-mindedness explanation is actually a good reason that Ryou didn't notice anything wrong before the Thief King revealed himself. Ryou is a difficult character to capture and do rather like Anzu and Yuugi but you managed to make look easy for the rest of us that are willing to try.

I rather like Alice's characterizations a lot it perfectly reflects how Amane would act given she's stuck in a cat's body. I've never owned a cat before but your portrayal of feline behavior makes it nice, although personally I like dogs better you make appealing for me. Aside from a few spelling errors that I found such as recue as oppose to rescue it was really good. By the way do mind explaining what a doolalley is?
Doodle Sketch chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very nice! Brought a tear to my eye more than one time... I love the way you write about Ryou!
MyAibou chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was WONDERFUL! I love how you interwove all of the bits we know about Ryou's pre-canon life into a cohesive whole and made it all fit so perfectly! I really like how you depict him, and Alice.

And yet another YGO parent I want to throttle for being so caught up in their own crap that they can't be bothered to be PARENTS. UGH. But a perfect capture of how Bakura could end up living alone like that.

Well done!