Reviews for Relax
jinnyrussell16 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
My sister wrote this story and as always are storys are awesome !
Oshii chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This one made me feel relaxed and safe. Perfect read before going to bed. :)
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
hi havent been able to do reviews, my fb has been messed send me anythibng youve written i havent received anything for weeks
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
aww the cutest thing EVAR!

In the darkness, with the solid weight of his dad's hand on his chest, Sam finally started to relax.

just...so cute! I really do believe that when John was around he was like that to the boys! I have to believe that... you know!

so cute!

hugs,

S.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
LoL :D people seem to love giving the boys fevers.. have gone through 100 EO's tonight and a LOT of them are fevers :D I don't mind though, just wanted to say.
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Aw, the squishy squish of my melted heart! Lol. Very awesome, heart-warming drabble.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
And he didn't think they had noticed, aw... This is a little piece I'll keep.
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I don't know how I managed not to review this! This was a lot packed into a little. Love the image of Sam with John's hand on his heart.

Phoebe
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I love it. So much. I didn't know it was yours, and it was the best one. and then I saw you wrote it. And it was amazing. I can just picture Sam, miserable, feeling like no one even notices. And then Dean, there, offering the bed, helping how he can. And John, commanding that he feel better. Sleep. Cuddling him just a bit.

Dad hands. Yes. Very much so yes. Such a sweet picture.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I am SO LOVING the imagery here!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
John was far from being a perfect parent, but there's no such thing like the perfect family. Parents think that their children should always be happy and well-adjusted, but John found out there is no perfection in this world, so he just tried to do his best.

Thank you for writing this sweet piece. I loved Sam feeling safe with his father, though John was playing the sargent's role. Just amazing as always.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I'm surprised that Sam comply to John and didn't retort but I guess when someone's sick, everything that he wants was attention. And John was just doing it his ways.I like the idea of Sam feeling safe in his dad's presence. Sweet!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I like the teenchester angle, very interesting. And I always love seeing John as the father figure that he should be.
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome! Just awesome! I always knew that despite all that thinking about revenge John was a good father.

"John’s hand settled on his forehead and then rested over his heart. “Sleep.”" GUH!

Love it!