Reviews for Comfort
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
You're right, it's important. And so are you, you did good here.
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Proverbial knife in the stomach for John. Beautifully done.

Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
It's kind of heartbreaking that Dean is more reassuring to Sam than John is... he really has taken on the role of Sam's mom in some ways, and, ow for everybody.

I really like John opening his mouth to snap at Sam, and changing his mind when he sees how badly Sam looks and offering comfort instead.
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, I love LOVE that Sammy finds comfort in knowing that Dean will be there shortly. And John using it to comfort Sam shows that he knows his boys so well :D

Beautiful drabble, warmed my heart!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
How sad but fitting an observation.
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very nicely done! I love how you made Dean out to be Sam's comfort source, where John is just a mild replacement.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
it's sad how much more dean can comfort sam than john-the dad. good drabble! ur on a role! WRITE ON!
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh, poor Sammy, but I feel for John, too, knowing he's been sidelined somehow as a parent by Dean. Still, John does know what to say to comfort Sam, "Dean's coming." (melts)

IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Awesome. I both love and am kind of saddened by the fact that Sam wants Dean more than Dad. The truth hurts sometimes. That was just so exceptionally written!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Instead, he offered the only reassurance he could.

“Dean’s coming.”

That's all Sam needed to hear. As long as Dean comes for him, Sam will always be okay. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Poor little boy! He needs his brother. Aw. John tries, tho. He's a good dad, the best he could. :(

Nicely done. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw. *heart aches* Dean will make it better! Love the image of Sam's shaking fingers... how wrong is that? Great job.