Reviews for Confessions
Please post been waiting on this a long time alone long long long time so close ASAP
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/22
Chiori is NOT like that. Nor is kyoko wary of her because of the stairs incident.
You need to work on the characters' profiles. Try to stay true to their personalities as they're supposed to be in the manga... It will lend authenticity to the story. And also make it easier for the ardent fans of the manga to connect/ stay worth the story as opposed to abandoning it due to too much OOC-ness.
Kumioko chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I hope you didn't drop this story! I just love it! And the way she broke down at the end of the chapter... it was so sad. Please don't leave it hanging like that! I'm really curious what is Kuon going to do now. She is crying in his arms beacause she thinks he doesn't love her... or at least doesn't want to be with her. And it just downed on her what happened. Is Kuon going to take her home or are they going to discuss everything? I mean ckme on he should see that if he'll push her away like that he'll break her more then anyone. PLEASE CONTINUE and UPDATE SOON!
Kandykornsheba chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
What secret god I'm curious
Beauty's Black7 chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
Great job but when will you finish the story just found this ff n I'm loving it so when will you post again its been 4yrs I hate when great stories don't get the justice the deserve by not being conclude so please don't allow this great story to keep suffering continue it to its conclusion thnx so much
Soeder chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
PLEASE. GIVE. ME. MORE! THIS. IS. AWEEEESOME! REN DEMANDS MORE! BY RENS UNDERWEAR PLEASE RELEASE ME FROM THIS TORTURE AND GIVE ME MOOOOOORE!
Elixiria chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
Well, I must say the lemon scenes are well done :)) but one thing I feel odd is Kyoko's easy acceptance and sometimes it feels like she was being pushed around. Ren on the other hand is acting a little bit childish. Those are the only things that prevent me from being entirely focused. Overall, good work though :)
vamplady019 chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
Kyaaaaaaaa! Can I borrow Kuon for a few hours? I promise I'll return him! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Can I? Can I? Wonderful chapter! I really like it! PLEASE Update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
vamplady019 chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
Kuon Baka! Why are you hesitating with your answer!? Don't YOU know that what you did was special!? Excellent Chapter! Loooooooooveee it! Really Lemony Goodness!
vamplady019 chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
O/O Kyaaaaaaaa! Major nosebleed! Dying from blood loss right now! OMG! Omg! OMG! Best Lime ever! Tsk Tsk Tsk! Naughty Kyoko and Ren! Doing such pervy things! I Loooooooooveee it! Excellent chapter! Can't wait to find out what will happen next!
Setsuka e Cain chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Estou lendo a fanfiction e a adoro! Continue a escrever! D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Hi, it's been a long long long long long while since you've updated any of your Skip Beat fics. Could you please please end the suspense? Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Loved it please post ASAP
Eatbreathesleep chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
So good! Please write more? I really want to know the ending! Do they get together? Please? Dying here! .
reviewer chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
sorry I haven't reviewed before. I love this story though!