Reviews for Confessions
vamplady019 chapter 8 . 1/21
Kyaaaaaaaa! Can I borrow Kuon for a few hours? I promise I'll return him! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Can I? Can I? Wonderful chapter! I really like it! PLEASE Update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
vamplady019 chapter 7 . 1/21
Kuon Baka! Why are you hesitating with your answer!? Don't YOU know that what you did was special!? Excellent Chapter! Loooooooooveee it! Really Lemony Goodness!
vamplady019 chapter 6 . 1/21
O/O Kyaaaaaaaa! Major nosebleed! Dying from blood loss right now! OMG! Omg! OMG! Best Lime ever! Tsk Tsk Tsk! Naughty Kyoko and Ren! Doing such pervy things! I Loooooooooveee it! Excellent chapter! Can't wait to find out what will happen next!
Setsuka e Cain chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Estou lendo a fanfiction e a adoro! Continue a escrever! D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Hi, it's been a long long long long long while since you've updated any of your Skip Beat fics. Could you please please end the suspense? Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Loved it please post ASAP
SKIPmill chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
So good! Please write more? I really want to know the ending! Do they get together? Please? Dying here! .
reviewer chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
sorry I haven't reviewed before. I love this story though!
hopelessfreakz chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
update soon! hahaha.
Collaborative Lady chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Ah... Ren thought Kyoko was forced into a sexual relationship. Then, clarified, Ren thinks, the 'darkness' in Kyoko's soul is displayed by her tricking Ren into thinking the rooster was a casual but familiar acquaintance. She can fool him, and did so for a long time. And she revealed it on a whimsy. She may be collaborating with someone (Sho), her whole back story fabricated, to further manipulate him, emotionally. So he punched the wall.
I... before I typed that out I didn't know why that was so very traumatic for Ren. Took me a good couple of passes to connect poor translation to Kyoko ex-virgin to Bo, as well. I mean, once I got it, I was laughing, mostly at the the epicly misconstrued Bo reveal, kudos for sneaky uniqueness by the way, but those bits really were originally random. ...and so was the second time through. And half of the third time.
You're making references to tiny words and everything. Admittedly, this indicates succinctness and super intimate knowledge of you product, there. Means the beautiful flow of story absorbing is interrupted for meself, howevs. I actually sort of feel inadequate for not getting those references first go, damn, arrg, brains.

And that Yashiro realizing what the ultimate thing he was working for actually was thing. That was well done, and made me step back a little. Woah. Hey ... hey yeah! I feel sorta disgusted shipping RxK now! But not enough to delete my favorites.
lol chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
So, background, I've been following this fic since you first started writing it. And I'm not telling you this to guilt you into writing more (okay, maybe a little), but to just let you know that I and I'm sure many other fans are still thinking of this wonderful fic years (YEARS hahaha damn is that how long) later.

Also I may or may not have stumbled upon this fic tonight thinking it was updated and actually squealed into my pillow before realizing a) the year says '11 and b) it's not even Jan 18th yet damn how much of a moron can I be l o l.

Anyway, no matter what you choose to write I hope you're still writing! You have a fantastic talent that shouldn't ever be abandoned! (and now I'm off to check out your profile and watch myself look like a moron again if you published something recently)
cloeskyler chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
if you are not updating can you write dropped or something so we dont keep on waiting
Sailor Panda chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
I hope you put up the final chapter one day. I'd like for the two to have some closure. )
Wenny chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Chapter Nine please! Finish it! it's so well written, pleaseeee finish it!
pwenie chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Nice ;D hope you update soon!