Reviews for Confessions
Kumioko chapter 8 . 8/3
I hope you didn't drop this story! I just love it! And the way she broke down at the end of the chapter... it was so sad. Please don't leave it hanging like that! I'm really curious what is Kuon going to do now. She is crying in his arms beacause she thinks he doesn't love her... or at least doesn't want to be with her. And it just downed on her what happened. Is Kuon going to take her home or are they going to discuss everything? I mean ckme on he should see that if he'll push her away like that he'll break her more then anyone. PLEASE CONTINUE and UPDATE SOON!
Kandykornsheba chapter 8 . 6/28
What secret god I'm curious
Beauty's Black7 chapter 8 . 4/22
Great job but when will you finish the story just found this ff n I'm loving it so when will you post again its been 4yrs I hate when great stories don't get the justice the deserve by not being conclude so please don't allow this great story to keep suffering continue it to its conclusion thnx so much
Soeder chapter 8 . 4/10
Elixiria chapter 8 . 3/29
Well, I must say the lemon scenes are well done :)) but one thing I feel odd is Kyoko's easy acceptance and sometimes it feels like she was being pushed around. Ren on the other hand is acting a little bit childish. Those are the only things that prevent me from being entirely focused. Overall, good work though :)
vamplady019 chapter 8 . 1/21
Kyaaaaaaaa! Can I borrow Kuon for a few hours? I promise I'll return him! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Can I? Can I? Wonderful chapter! I really like it! PLEASE Update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
vamplady019 chapter 7 . 1/21
Kuon Baka! Why are you hesitating with your answer!? Don't YOU know that what you did was special!? Excellent Chapter! Loooooooooveee it! Really Lemony Goodness!
vamplady019 chapter 6 . 1/21
O/O Kyaaaaaaaa! Major nosebleed! Dying from blood loss right now! OMG! Omg! OMG! Best Lime ever! Tsk Tsk Tsk! Naughty Kyoko and Ren! Doing such pervy things! I Loooooooooveee it! Excellent chapter! Can't wait to find out what will happen next!
Setsuka e Cain chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Estou lendo a fanfiction e a adoro! Continue a escrever! D
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Hi, it's been a long long long long long while since you've updated any of your Skip Beat fics. Could you please please end the suspense? Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Loved it please post ASAP
Eatbreathesleep chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
So good! Please write more? I really want to know the ending! Do they get together? Please? Dying here! .
reviewer chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
sorry I haven't reviewed before. I love this story though!
hopelessfreakz chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
update soon! hahaha.
Collaborative Lady chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Ah... Ren thought Kyoko was forced into a sexual relationship. Then, clarified, Ren thinks, the 'darkness' in Kyoko's soul is displayed by her tricking Ren into thinking the rooster was a casual but familiar acquaintance. She can fool him, and did so for a long time. And she revealed it on a whimsy. She may be collaborating with someone (Sho), her whole back story fabricated, to further manipulate him, emotionally. So he punched the wall.
I... before I typed that out I didn't know why that was so very traumatic for Ren. Took me a good couple of passes to connect poor translation to Kyoko ex-virgin to Bo, as well. I mean, once I got it, I was laughing, mostly at the the epicly misconstrued Bo reveal, kudos for sneaky uniqueness by the way, but those bits really were originally random. ...and so was the second time through. And half of the third time.
You're making references to tiny words and everything. Admittedly, this indicates succinctness and super intimate knowledge of you product, there. Means the beautiful flow of story absorbing is interrupted for meself, howevs. I actually sort of feel inadequate for not getting those references first go, damn, arrg, brains.

And that Yashiro realizing what the ultimate thing he was working for actually was thing. That was well done, and made me step back a little. Woah. Hey ... hey yeah! I feel sorta disgusted shipping RxK now! But not enough to delete my favorites.