Reviews for Be My Secretary?
Candyyy 8D chapter 11 . 8/28
Oh God your story is AMAZING! I can't stop reading! Addictionn! One of my favourite fanfictions. This is indeed spectacular.. *_*
Sweetlilanimegirl chapter 16 . 8/9
Ooo poor sakura but it caught my eye what would happen if they all just marry her o will ihope sakura be safe.
You are a really good author. And I am reading this awesome story for the third time. Thank you for sharing your fantastic fantasies. :D
Tramaos chapter 16 . 8/1
Do a drunk sakuraaaa!
yhgcvbj chapter 2 . 8/1
You know if you can't think of a ending, you could write several endings for each of the characters.
jhian casey chapter 4 . 7/30
how old is madara here? hahah!
uchihas are all perverts! LOL
and neji?!
well, neji is the least perverted of them all.. i guess..;)
keep em coming, our dearest author!
its so fun to read this fic!;)
jhian casey chapter 3 . 7/29
Hidan as always is hilarious to have! he's just crazy! hahah
well, sakura.. just propose a marriage to each of them.. so that everybody will be happy! hahah!
Itachi is really HOT, ne?;)
jhian casey chapter 2 . 7/29
oh shit! now its shika! damn! he's handsome too!
this is really crazy!
why cant she accept their advances and play with each of them! or she can just be polygamous and marry all of those HOTNESS!? hahahhahaahh
Finish! PLEASE, SO GOOD!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 5 . 6/15
Yay! Pein! I hope other akatsuki are in this! Like Kisame
Deny chapter 16 . 5/3
Hi, ShelbySabaku
I am from Argentina, and I have been fascinated with your story. I would like to translate it into Spanish. I have an account in Wattpad, and I wanted to ask your permission , if you let me translate it .
Sorry if you dont understand me , my English Isnt the best .
Tell me what do you think , if you agree or not. I will respect your decision.
Thank you for your attention , Deny.
OfPaintAndOil chapter 16 . 4/28
Oh my gosh, please for the love of Naruto and bada** Sakura, update this! I love this so much. It's one of my favorite fanfics of all time, and I'm pretty positive I've re-read this about a million times by this point. This fic just makes me happy. :) I now desperately need another chapter. Desperately.
Sook03 chapter 7 . 2/3
Oh dear. Sasuke really shouldn't have assaulted her like that. How rude.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 2/3
The worst Secretary ever? Just don't show up to work.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 2/3
Oh dear. Things have come to a head.