Reviews for Leon to Lion
Nyx811 chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
update
Lolilovesm chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Loli: wheeeennnn is the next chapter ( whining )

Love: When blasterblurby decides to write it and finally give us the next chapter ( annoyed because loli is strangling him )

Loli: well then get working I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER! ( screaming, shouting and throwing a tantrum )

Love:
Lord Makura chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Oh my this is such a nice story,, it's make me sad you never have continue it
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
love the story. so cant wait for the next chapter.
Shadowfox13 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Oh cool! I'm really curious to see where this goes. :D Hehe, and what does T-chan think of Lion formed Leon? Oooh! What would the count do if he heard that demon claiming Leon as his, eh? Hehehe. Excellent work, keep it up. I look forward to reading more of the story.
TerrorInYerTub chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
hey I love this story an' I was wonderin' if ya was gonna update soon? Please? With a cherry on top?
blkwingangel chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
this seems so much fun! and very intriguing indeed. i'm eager to read more.
Fey Beauty chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Please put up the next chapter soon!
Fey Beauty chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Please fix fan fiction request engine for this fan fiction soon, I am dying to read the rest!
DuocThao chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Really, this fic is very interesting and I like it so much, so much that I sigh up this web jut to com to author !
inudoggieearlover chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Please keep it going! this is a very promising story. I really want to know what happens with leon and the count, please please please!

listen to the plea of a fan girl?

please keep this going.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Since Leon's obviously not going back to his apartment (or work) any time soon, I have to wonder what type of quarters D's shop is going to set up for him. Is Chris there in your story? Keep up the good work, dark
Rissika chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
Interesting
alexicia the light of destiny chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
i luv this stroy wh going 2 happen 2 leon :)
Vampyra142001 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
This story seems promising. I would suggest lengthening your chapters and only uploading a single chapter every couple of days to maximize the reviews you receive and the number of people that read it. It's just a suggestion, though.