Reviews for ThirtyFour!
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Who knew such a small thing could bring such pure joy. Good job and if I wasn't sitting on a beanbag I would be ROTFL but since I am sitting in a beanbag I'm SIBLMHO or sitting in beanbag laughing my head off
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Haha this is a cute drabble, love the sneezy!Sam!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Brotherly banter, it never gets old. You wrote a good piece here!
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
LOL Totally funny-loved Dean counting the sneezes, and John telling Sam that "fine" doesn't end with a "d." *snickers* Cute!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
lol XD I like how Dean was keeping track of the number of times Sam sneezed XD Good job!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Nice! I love the stuffy talk and the pouty denial.

So um, about "It all started with a sneeze"... *makes very puppiest eyes*
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
ROFL XD - love that Dean is counting Sammy's sneezes ... he really knows how to agro poor Sammy LOL XD

Wonderful drabble!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ha, that fit perfectly into that scene in "Dead Man's Blood", writergirl!

Great job on this one, got to love those little family moments.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
ok, that was so fun. Very original. I am sure Mad Server is going to love it. Very nice.
sidjack chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Dean is such a snot...no, wait, that would be Sam, the sneezer.

Cute!

sid
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Quite the kerfuffle Sam is in. He's so sneazy he could replace one of the seven drawfes! hehehehe. LoL! WRITE ON!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOL, I loved this onme...John was right in charcter as he made Sammy go to bed and I can so imagine Dean counting the sneezes like that-it is most definitely something he would do to Sammy!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Very clever!

Love love - loved...Dean counting Sam's sneezes.

Tee hee...hee.

Warm regards,

Karen
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That's just adorable. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
haha. just like Dean to be counting... though maybe it is his way of making sure John notices :) Or... maybe he is just enjoying ragging on his brother.