Reviews for The Air That I Breathe
MarieZenalou chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Again, thanks for giving some development to a character and relationship that sadly never developed to its full potential ( heck, even a 1/4 of it). Your writing skills really shine, and I appreciate your attention to detail.
Aineshi chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
i absolutely adored it! really there are not enough danaxterry fics out there and yours was just so cute and perfect. i felt it very clearly portrayed their difficult relationship and the underlying passion for each other, because seriously if theyve been together since they were 14 then thats major devotion right there. this is now my new favorite bb fic :D!
Cionie9 chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
Oh so romantic! Very nicely written, thank you for the Terry/Dana fic!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Great story!
Munz chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
So cute. I did notice the lack of "I love you" here. It was perfect without it. For this type of story, it seems better without it too. I love Dana's character and how Terry really seems to care about her. And Bruce was great.
sanchan chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
Now that my semester is over, I had some time to read some fanfics. And one of the first fics to reread was this story. I really enjoyed this and it was just as good as reading it the first time. Still love how you ended it. So romantic and leaves a warm fuzzy feeling inside. :) Hope you are working on something for future post.
kingdomhearts222 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
The days when Terry was a bad boy and a jerk...and in juvvie...

If Dana put up with that sh!t back then, I'm sure she can handle Terry's hard working self now.
aimakichan chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
Awesome piece of work, really. I like the sequencing and how you chose to approach this. There definitely aren't enough Terry/Dana stories out there! Keep up the great work hope to see more!
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
a month? heh, trust me, it isnt worth to throw a relationship u had forever if he saw someone for a month, lets face it, men do stupid things. I am proud of my best freind for divorcing her dipshit husband though, he was seeing someone else while she was pregnant with their third kid and she waited for him to get out of jail for drinking/driving when she could have left his pathetic ass..and their third kid is like,8 so he was cheating on her with that trampy biatch for 8 fucking years, jackass. He is a jackass, good story BTW
sanchan chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
That was a sweet ending. I loved your last paragraph. I enjoyed reading this fic so much. It satisfied my craving for a long awaited Terry/Dana fanfic. I'm glad you made Dana a strong character, because that is how I see her as well! Thank you for writing it. Too bad it was so short! I just wanted more and more.

I hope you do more in the future. :)
sanchan chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
Nice. Very nice and long chapter. I'm happy.

I really liked how you wrote the chapter. I'm also glad you had her figure out that he is Batman. I would like to think Dana is smarter than how she is portrayed in the cartoon.

I wonder how she would feel about Max knowing his secret before she found out. Or what she will do if she ever finds out about his thing with Ten. He did technically cheat on her. He did let Ten kiss him a couple of times.

Oh and FYI, I recently read on Wiki that DC is making a new Batman Beyond comic and it will come out next year! I can't wait to see what they do with D/T relationship!
Maid of the Mer chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
good stuff ]
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
That was nice change in relationship. I was wondering if she is going to ask Terry about Melanie/Ten and probably about the girls in Justice League.
sanchan chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Not too bad. I wish it was longer though. I liked how you snuck in the valentine's card in there. Very cute.

Now when I first read the title, it reminded me of a Lifehouse song because they like to sing those kind of heartfelt songs. It is so familiar, it's on the tip of my tongue! I just can't figure out where it comes from. I even tried goggling it for hints, but didn't come up with anything familar.

Although, I gotta admit, when you wrote that chapter with the valentine card, I automatically thought, "oh my god: how stalker-ish." But mainly because "You are the air I breathe" reminded me of the song "Every breathe you take" by The Police. Which IS a stalker song. I'm sorry! lol

I hope you do add in a chapter that involves the events from the Return of Joker movie though. It's one of the few events that involve Dana/Terry's relationship.
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009