Reviews for Via Dolorosa
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh my frog. This fic. It was so...deep rooted and heavily spiritual that it touched me. The sorrow is so beautifully scripted that I can't help but read it over again. I just watched Daisya's death and was crushed by it so much that I HAD to read something with him in it. This is way more then I ever would have hoped to find. It's beautiful. The love and pain that is expressed flows just as smoothly as brush strokes on a canvas. Incredible work.
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
It's desperately hard to find something like this in this fandom anymore! (or maybe I am just not looking hard enough D:) This was such a spiritual piece that it got me wavering at their pains over Daisya's death. And they way Kanda's reactions almost seemed to be delayed was really really good, it just felt more real! :D Loved this even though Daisya is already dead! D:

Kuro~
Sakura Deathscythe chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
So sad and yet so beautiful! thanks for sharing this -

XOXO

Sakura D.
Waste of Time chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is a perfect Kanda - callous and angry and brief, but not quiet managing to be cruel. The unflattering image of the usually likable Theodore through his eyes is still very apt. It was a really enjoyable read.
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Okay, well, wow. This was an interesting concept, to see how Tiedoll deals with Daisya's death.(correct?) I noticed how mellifluous the phrasing was, the careful choosing of the words that make this piece seem so lyrical, like a particularly well-written piano piece, it just kind of washes over you and drowns you in the almost tangible feeling that it is... alive. Know what I mean? Haha..

Fantabulous, as per usual.

~Autumn