Reviews for Vendetta at Twilight
Cullenfan524 chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Thank goodness! I am so glad he escaped...he is going to be so disappointed when he finds out Bella isn't pregnant...I can't wait for them to get the Malus's.

Do you know what you are going to do after this?...I would love for you to do the last part of the Camp Wilderness Series...or maybe even the continuation of What Happens in Vegas!
twilightnaley19 chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
Fiyaaa chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Reunited? I like the sound of that.
cvds chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Great chapter! Loved it:)
lulabelljane chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Oh, James was pissing me off at the end...leaving all those thoughts and worries in Edwards head! Gr!

Realy good hon!
KissmeNaru chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
OMG! yes, yes edward will be saved! omg i can belive it, YESS!

SOo is edward going to become a vampire, i don't think he will because that would be hell, and how could you wrap up the story soon if he did? I think that he won't because he made it through, so hopefully no, hopefuly he'll stay human?

I wonder what edward will think when he finds out that bella isn't pregnant? And will he be able to be revived, i hope he didn't drain all his energy.

Can't wait till your next update, hopefully soon and not every 2 weeks!

Sincerly;

Vampire-luverO.O~but im not a fan of edward becaoming vampire..despite my name!lol
Mnlozano93 chapter 27 . 3/26/2010
OMG! there is so much i want to say that I don't even know where to start! Lol so instead of just going on and on I'll just say that... I LOVE IT!
JennC32 chapter 27 . 3/25/2010
LOL at them interrupting private time between Prof Cullen and Nurse Platt. TG Bella is not pregnant! And I am excited to know they have some evidence as to what is going on with E. I just hope they find him.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 27 . 3/25/2010
omg i so love this story even if it takes me so long to read it i love it
sellabella chapter 27 . 3/24/2010
I was hoping she was going to end up pregnant. I just wanted to see how teenage pregnancy would be handled at Hogwarts. And especially now if Edward is becoming a vampire...oh well.
xanimejunkie chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
Whoa! Where did they get their hands on a vampire in order for Edward to get the change? Did they go to the Volturi or something? I'm kinda glad Bella's not pregnant. It's too soon.
Alita Maralva chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
I smell squid ink some how in that picture
Sherry80 chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
Great chapter
Sherry80 chapter 26 . 3/22/2010
Wow wow okay no on the preggers to young and what the hell though cullen was good vampire
KissmeNaru chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
OMG! a vampire change! holy shit, noo i liked Edward as a human! No i vote no, i really want him to stay human, man i wanted them to get together and have a baby later, obviously no now, ..**sighs in relief** i am soo happy she wasn't pregnant, but if Edward becomes a vamp she never will..unless it ends up like Breaking dawn! lol

Can't wait to see what happens, i really don't want him to turn into a vampire, i like him as a vamp, don't want him to have to deal with his thirst for her, like in twilight. but hmm im not sure how this will turn out..

Well for the record I VOTE N-O for the change! _

Thanks for updating, update soon...

Sincerely; Edward~Cullens~Vamp~Bride