Reviews for Vendetta at Twilight
twilightnaley19 chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER.
Fiyaaa chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Reunited? I like the sound of that.
cvds chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Great chapter! Loved it:)
lulabelljane chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
Oh, James was pissing me off at the end...leaving all those thoughts and worries in Edwards head! Gr!

Realy good hon!
KissmeNaru chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
OMG! yes, yes edward will be saved! omg i can belive it, YESS!

SOo is edward going to become a vampire, i don't think he will because that would be hell, and how could you wrap up the story soon if he did? I think that he won't because he made it through, so hopefully no, hopefuly he'll stay human?

I wonder what edward will think when he finds out that bella isn't pregnant? And will he be able to be revived, i hope he didn't drain all his energy.

Can't wait till your next update, hopefully soon and not every 2 weeks!

Sincerly;

Vampire-luverO.O~but im not a fan of edward becaoming vampire..despite my name!lol
Mnlozano93 chapter 27 . 3/26/2010
OMG! there is so much i want to say that I don't even know where to start! Lol so instead of just going on and on I'll just say that... I LOVE IT!
JennC32 chapter 27 . 3/25/2010
LOL at them interrupting private time between Prof Cullen and Nurse Platt. TG Bella is not pregnant! And I am excited to know they have some evidence as to what is going on with E. I just hope they find him.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 27 . 3/25/2010
omg i so love this story even if it takes me so long to read it i love it
sellabella chapter 27 . 3/24/2010
I was hoping she was going to end up pregnant. I just wanted to see how teenage pregnancy would be handled at Hogwarts. And especially now if Edward is becoming a vampire...oh well.
xanimejunkie chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
Whoa! Where did they get their hands on a vampire in order for Edward to get the change? Did they go to the Volturi or something? I'm kinda glad Bella's not pregnant. It's too soon.
Alita Maralva chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
I smell squid ink some how in that picture
Sherry80 chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
Great chapter
Sherry80 chapter 26 . 3/22/2010
Wow wow okay no on the preggers to young and what the hell though cullen was good vampire
KissmeNaru chapter 27 . 3/22/2010
OMG! a vampire change! holy shit, noo i liked Edward as a human! No i vote no, i really want him to stay human, man i wanted them to get together and have a baby later, obviously no now, ..**sighs in relief** i am soo happy she wasn't pregnant, but if Edward becomes a vamp she never will..unless it ends up like Breaking dawn! lol

Can't wait to see what happens, i really don't want him to turn into a vampire, i like him as a vamp, don't want him to have to deal with his thirst for her, like in twilight. but hmm im not sure how this will turn out..

Well for the record I VOTE N-O for the change! _

Thanks for updating, update soon...

Sincerely; Edward~Cullens~Vamp~Bride
MoonLitDreams2 chapter 27 . 3/22/2010

He can NOT turn into a vampire!
1,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »