Reviews for Vendetta at Twilight
playwithmepapi chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
I hate James He's a smug bastard but i love your creative story so far. Cant wait to finish reading.
asf134 chapter 31 . 4/23/2010
aw! i loved this story so much!
thamker chapter 31 . 4/23/2010
that was great. I loved it. Glad everybody got the happily ever after. The ending was perfect.
Sherry80 chapter 31 . 4/23/2010
Such a good story hope u do more
Nessarie chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I'm confused - is Edward's name Masen or Cullen, because you seem to be using both...?

Other than that, LOVING IT SO FAR!

Ness
Sherry80 chapter 30 . 4/23/2010
That was so good
Notarealaccountanymore chapter 31 . 4/21/2010
I read this in one afternoon. Yes, I'm sad like that but mainly it was flippin awesome. I loved that you took these characters and put them a completely new and exciting world of HP. I am that much of a dork to brag about it on twitter how excited I was about it. Thank you so much for such a great read.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 31 . 4/21/2010
The was good.
fanyCullen chapter 31 . 4/21/2010
I really have enjoyed reading this story, the end was beautiful. I'm looking forward to read your next story, the preview sounds great!
chele the original chapter 31 . 4/20/2010
a great ending to a wonderful story.[ I wouldn't have let the bad guys get off that easy but then again I am mean:)] I loved it and look forward to your new story! good bye Hogwarts
hey chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
nice idea- i 3 harry potter so...

and they can be like cedric and cho!

what house is jasper in? I'm assuming James is in slytherine...how odd to have an evil James in the Harry Potter world! I'm so used to the glorious James Potter...hmm i may not continue now..nah i will! :)
cshorte chapter 31 . 4/20/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for your new story!
nicedenice chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
haha! edward is older than emmett? and emmett calls edward baby brother? emmett is emmett!
Husky2014 chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
I loved this story so much
dsccc chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
Sad to say goodbye! Your new story sounds great and it starts off with a bang! I am never a fan of Bell X Jacob, so I am glad to see you are getting that idea right out of the way!
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »