Reviews for Vendetta at Twilight
twilightnaley19 chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
I AM SAD THAT THIS IS THE END, I AM GOING TO MISS THIS STORY, BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU WRITE NEXT, THAT NEW STORY SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING.
micamariani chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
I've always liked HP until Twilight.. Since then I only read TW fics. But you made this amazing story and I only can say thank you!

Seeing both my favourite characters in this world is awesome!

Congrats... I love all your stories, especialy the Camp series... thanks for this one.
Le Crepuscule chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
Ahh, I loved it... it was great!

Fiyaaa chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
Sweet ending. Great plot.
PurpleScorpion chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
aw...it over :) :( -both happy and sad.

I think this is the only harry potter themed twilight story I ever liked-I usually hate them. I love this story and can't wait for the next story to start!

Question: Can you tell me when/if you update the- I believe 5th-story of the Camp Wilderness story?
polyphany chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Thank you for sharing! It was so much fun to watch Bella & Edward in the HP universe.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
*smooches*

Love ya babe! Take a deep breath and enjoy the moment when all is right and over in VaT land.

*pauses*

Now... get back to writing that other story! I want the next chapter! *giggle*
Catbratty chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Great Chapter and a great story. I love the HEA ending and you tied everything up for us. I have you on Author Alert already and I will be looking forward to your new story!

Thank you!
cvds chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Loved it! Really enjoyed reading this story.
Christina Fey chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Nice short little ending. Very satisfying and cute. Very fitting. i can't wait to read your first chapter of your new story! I think it sounds interesting already!

Jessi C.
princess07890 chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
That was awesome! Even though Esme won't get changed, like Edward said, "One thing at a time". Cannot wait to read your next story! :)
kittylove2000 chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
can u make a sequel please ]
yousuck chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
is that really it? this was a horribly unsatisfying conclusion.
chartwilightmom chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Lovely ending. I loved this story. Very sweet. Always have you on alert.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
I'm very happy for Esme and Carlisle, and I hope that the clause will soon be non-existent so they can truly spend the rest of eternity together. :)

I hope James will never be allowed in the same country as them. I would hate for anything to happen to little Ally as retaliation. :(

I'm going to miss them. :(

But I'm looking forward to your new story. :)
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »