Reviews for Vendetta at Twilight
chartwilightmom chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Lovely ending. I loved this story. Very sweet. Always have you on alert.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
I'm very happy for Esme and Carlisle, and I hope that the clause will soon be non-existent so they can truly spend the rest of eternity together. :)

I hope James will never be allowed in the same country as them. I would hate for anything to happen to little Ally as retaliation. :(

I'm going to miss them. :(

But I'm looking forward to your new story. :)
MyriadProBold chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Sweet ending. Nice job.
Litany Gone chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Thanks for your story
JennC32 chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
So happy for them all! Maybe one day Esme will get to be changed. I am sad it is over but very excited for your new story! I always love what you write!
Cullenfan524 chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
I have enjoyed this story so much! And your next story sounds awesome! :)
grandsophia chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
i am so sad that this is OVER !

i absolutely LOVE this story !

great writing , and love the every chapter
Alita Maralva chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Congratulations, I loved the story. I know you know you are talented, just keep the stories coming!
nanbel chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
I can't believe it's done. I so loved this story. Thanks so much for taking the time to write. I truly appreciate all the stories you have written.
xanimejunkie chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Wow... it's over! And dang, I wished Esme would be changed so she can be with Carlisle forever. But, what Edward said, "One step at a time". And their wedding present to Esme and Carlisle is probably the best I've ever heard. Can't wait to read that new story of yours now!
deleteemptyaccount chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I got to Chapter 5 in this story and felt I just had to review to tell you how much I love it! It's a wonderful, original idea, and I really adore your characters. I also love the way that you've made the story all about the Twilight characters rather than including the main Harry Potter ones. I definitely think J.K Rowling and Stephenie Meyer should collaborate on a HP-Twilight crossover!

I can't wait to read more!

Love Sophh xx :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 30 . 4/15/2010
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 30 . 4/13/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! it's so sad its over! Congratulations!
dsccc chapter 30 . 4/13/2010
I have really enjoyed seeing these guys at Hogwarts. Combining the best of both worlds was a real treat to read! I always hate when stories end(pouts!), but your next story sounds interesting and I look forward to it!
asf134 chapter 30 . 4/12/2010
aw! still no baby edward... :(
1,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »