Reviews for Vendetta at Twilight
tellingmelies chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh my god, I am already hooked! I love the mix of the Harry Potter world. It's just so fresh but also so comforting at the same time. I don't even know if that makes sense lol.
theorange3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Amazing, I am looking foward to reading this story. Thanks
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I have never read a HP story or crossover, so I am excited about this one. If it comes from you, I am sure that I will love it!
Stalle chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So excited to finally get to read the story. Good start and James is creepy. I think I'm gonna like Wizward.
romanticvamp11 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh man! Just once a week? *dies* I'm totally in love with this story already! You've combined my two most absolute favorite things and you've done a smashing good job! I can't wait to see where everyone fits in and what's going to happen! Until next Sunday . . . *tear*
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm so excited you are posting this story now! Loved the first chapter, and can't wait to see where you go with this!
JennC32 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Great start... I am very intrigued! Thanks for sharing this and I am very excited to read more. This is my first ever crossover that I am reading and it is kind of funny that E is pulling a wand out! LOL It is great!
katydid13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Interesting idea. I look forward to more.
AHowOSU7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I've been waiting for your new story, and lets just say i wasn't disappointed. I've always loved the thought of Edward as a wizard. Can't wait for future chapters
Eddielover101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aw every sunday lol

i think i can make it

wow i am loving it, not the horny evil James but the connection between Edward and Bella i so cant wait for more

until sunday (dang it P lol)

jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I found your story, looks interesting :)
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm really glad you're getting this puppy posted! I know how much work you've been putting into it.
1,407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94