Reviews for Praying for Time
Jacob Did Not Imprint chapter 7 . 12/25/2009
W-o-w...that's all I have to say, lady. Collin in scrubs is one fine picture.

And your writing is amazing if I do say so myself. You handled the POV switch perfectly.
AnnieXisXhere chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Aw. :(

Amazing chapter as always. I agree with you about where you ended it.
Carla Stewart chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
It was a little too short but still filled with your genius. I'm surprised you haven't updated yet. It's been a month, but this proabably means I won't have to wait a long time.
mhgood chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Wow. Just, guh. [hits chest] I'm feeling the pain, *right there.* [hits chest again] This story is really something else.

First off, I gotta commend you on your grasp of the English language. You know how it is here on FF-too many little kids try to write stories, and, while they may have a great plot, their grammar stinks to high he and the whole thing is a waste of the readers' time.

But this story-THIS story shines out with near perfection. Sure, I saw a few errors here and there, but most of them were minor (I did see an incorrect usage of the subjunctive mood, and I will admit that I winced and tried to punch my computer screen, as is my usual reaction to such an error. But then I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and moved on.). This story is mostly clean, easy to read, with no majorly distracting grammar or punctuation problems. So, thanks for that!

Your plot is amazing. I had seen this story floating around, recced a few times, nominated a few times, and every time, I've passed it over, thinking it would be horrible. But today I finally sat down and started reading, and I didn't get up again till the end of what you had posted. I was hooked from the very beginning. Now, let me tell you how hard it is to hook me when I'm reading a story that starts off with the OC's point of view. REALLY hard! Most authors who try to start the story with an OC fail to adequately hook the reader because they're too busy setting up and introducing the new character. A lot of times, good writing just flies out the window.

But this story-THIS story does it right. YOU do it right. It's smooth, quick and yet detailed enough that we feel we know your OC, Violet, and the transitions are easily followed. Well done.

Again, on the plot-I commend you for taking such a difficult subject and covering it so well. You aren't overdoing it on the angst or sadness-you have just the right amount of fluffiness and fun to keep us from getting sent down to the depths of despair with each passing chapter.

Violet's reaction to both the imprinting/werewolf rvelation and to her cancer is very believable.

I just can't get over how great this is. Maybe I've been reading too many bum fics lately, but, really, I'm impressed (and that ain't easy to do, since I'm such a "nit picker," as I've been called recently, in response to some of my rather detailed reviews.

Great job-I can't wait to read more!

Oh, and thank you for what you're doing, soliciting reviews for donations to charities. It's brilliant. Really brilliant.

I'll be pimping this fic over on LJ and sending more traffic your way. It really is a great cause and a great read.
Amethiste chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Wow, way to make me bawl my eyes out!

You're an excellent writer, and I like how you're actually addressing real life problems. (except for the whole werewolf thing!) :P

This isn't like most of the imprinting stories I've read.

Most are all fairytale stories where nothing ever goes wrong but this one certainly isn't.

I'm definitely going to add this to my favourites list. :)
destinysings chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
OMG! I LOVED YOUR STROY! you have am amazing writting talent so never stop :)
EJ10 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh my gosh, this story is going to be really sad, I can feel it. I love it.
Andrea Beuficy chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
God, i almost cried reading this one. I love this kind of story and it's so hard to find something like this with an actually good and un-sappy plot. So i'd say, keep going! You guys are great! And also, my mom has cervics cancer but she got better and currently sitting and healthy enough to yell and told me to study math in the next room. Lol.
dreamingofmagic chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
OMG! I cant believe it, poor girl is dying and stuff, I love the story though, cant wait for the next chapter!
Cjas chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
I nearly cried!

But I'm still so glad that they made up :)

I love the Collin POV. Good to know how the guy thinks ;)
Trekkie907 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
I thought I'd put my 2 cents in and get 20 donated. haha. I can't wait for more story.

Trekkie907
DemoniK Unicorns chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
made me cry and i was wondering if you could give me ur address so i can mail you some money. It may be in change but I still want to help out.
Funkysam94 chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
aw thats so sad that she has cancer ive pretty much nearly cried during this story...but other than thet aw at collin and violet and realy good story i loved it update soon
MusicInTheWind chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
I like her parents better now.

I loved Collin's POV.

It really added to the story.

I would like to see something happen with Sophie.

Maybe something in her POV...
Mikita chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
I'm glad that they are together again, but their reunion has a bittersweet taste nevertheless. I also wonder what they're going to do now... keep writing!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »