Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You, Only Makes You Stranger
Notable joker henchmen.

Bruno: A 5'9 transgender male(formerly female). Just imagine a feminine looking guy with shaved black hair and piercings.

Joko Vanzetti: A tall man with a scar on the left side of his face resembling a lopsided grin(done with an axe).

Ben Knox/Bonk: An abnormally large man with great physical strength.

Charlie Buntz/Chucko: White skinhead in a clown mask

Stewart Winthrop/Ghoul: A young man with zombie makeup and stitching tattoos over a considerable portion of his body.
I would have preferred the joker to have the appearance of the Endgame one with a black waistcoat, white dress shirt, black continental cross tie, black dress pants(held up by suspenders rather than a belt), black dress gloves, and black leather shoes.
For weapons he has his bang gun(a modified bolt gun, typically used for humanely killing livestock, except here it's rigged so that when joker pulls the trigger a second time the sharpened piston flys out of the barrel and pierces though the victim), his electro buzzer, smylex, joker putty(a brown compound created by the joker which reduces steel into a soft, malleable polymer; he also once said not to breath in the funes or your organs would probably melt), an extremely powerful acid which can melt anything it touches, weaponizeded cards including red cards which expand to trap foes, joker cards that have razor-tipps, an ace card that creates a powerful electric discarge, a card that releases gas, and a black card with a white skull which explodes)exploding marbles, a red ball which unfolds into a three pronged claw that electrocutes whom it grasps onto, sparklers that can burn through anything, razor sharp string, various knives, and four devices attached to his wrists and ankles which fire thin, sharp metal projectiles.

As for his henchmen's design, I'd go with something a little more Tokyo Ghoul. With guys dressed in black, white and red with white painted faces, and clown masks, and white leather goul masks.
lol chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Lolol SPAM
Arianne DeMarco chapter 21 . 7/20/2015
Amazing. Truly amazing. I fell in love with the first chapter and I just couldn't stop reading. It truly kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Keep up the amazing work
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
This while story is so unexpected!
I don't normally read a fan fic were they have a baby but I thought this would be halarious
I luv it!
bookworm3334 chapter 21 . 6/14/2014
I FREAKIN LUVED THIS STORY THE BEST ONE I'VE READ SO FAR
Lewis-Sama chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
Awesome story.
dan the man chapter 21 . 11/29/2013
Plz make a sequel. This story was great
dan the man chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
Awsome story. Love make more. U r good
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
that was flippin awesome
some-silly-username chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm definitely adding it to my favorites list. I thought the romance was a little bit rushed, but I still very much loved it :) The only thing that I found disappointing was the thing about Daniel's execution. I think he should have lived. Besides that though, that story was indeed EPIC!
Sarah chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
I thought Daniel was paralized and where did he get lightning from ,when he was struck did he get the power
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I just want to say how much I love the title for this fanfic. This is my favorite Joker lines.

"I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.."

"I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I believe that you and I are destined to do this forever."

"It's not about money... It's about sending a message. Everything burns!
Katwizzle chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
amazing! good story!
NorthBridge Brony chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
i love this song choice it's my favourite song and i flipped in joy when i read it. Despite the fact it was write at 2am it's still a brilliant chapter. Love this story and can't wait till sequels finished, awesome work well done