Reviews for Two of a Kind
akaeiram chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Your story Is more perfect than anything I have ever read. Ever.
jacksperluvr chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Loved it
The Reserved Reader chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
I'm not really a Romy fan, but I decided to give your story a try because I wanted to read how the body-switching scenario would play out. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this. Remy was very likeable and I found myself rooting for him despite never having liked the pairing before. I was getting giddy everytime Remy did something that won Rogue over a little more, and that's saying something because it isn't often that I get really giddy over any story.

Alright, enough about me. On to the review...

Your story was amazing! You have a gift when it comes to humor. I had to fight to stifle my laughter and I'm pretty sure I didn't do a very good job.

My goodness Scott was a creep! I actually like the idea of Scott with Marie but not like that- ugh! Poor Remy, he was actually the one who had to deal with it all.

Ah Remy... he was my favorite. I guess now he's going to show a little more appreciation towards the ladies. I liked how he went through having a period- it was hilarious. My favorite part of the whole story was when Remy brought up being called Romy. I liked that ode to fanfiction.

Overall a wonderfully amazing and incredibly hilarious story:)
PyrusAngel chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
This was really cute and loved the Jean bash a LOT!
Freedom Heiress chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Awesome! Just freaking hilarious and SO cute!
ColorCoated chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
Absolutely hilarious!

loved it!
Hawaiichick chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
yay, Rouge and Remy are finally back in their bodies! And declaring their love for one another. Sweet. :) What an ending...hilarious.

Thanks for the great story!
Hawaiichick chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
What a danger room session. Now what does Remy have in mind for revenge...I wonder.
Hawaiichick chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
Loved the locker room scenes. Maybe now Rouge will feel a little sympathy for poor Remy.
Hawaiichick chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Ooh, so now Logan know about their unusual predicament. Poor Remy, most people seem to think the worst of him. It's great that the body switch is actually bringing them closer together. :) Now, what will Jean do next to the duo?
Hawaiichick chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Risque chapter! :) But hilarious.
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Oh, strip poker. Now that was fun to read. :)
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 12 . 9/7/2009
REVENGE IS SWEET! MWAHAHAHA!

This was great! A fav! Woo! Very well written, nicely tied together. I wuvved it. :D

-Dots
Irual chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
HA! fun little story and as long as you keep in mind it's an AU sort of characterisation it's a fun read

good job and thanks for posting this

good luck in your classes as well Irual
Irual chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
ha! totally funny (wierd but funny)

this chapter also sets up the end of the fic very well so good job there

Irual