Reviews for Two of a Kind
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, very creative plot. So so funny! I love it especially how cheeky you write Remy! Can't wait to see how the morning will go.

PS, I really loved this part:

"We’re like a Rogue-and-Remy mixed now! Like a Remgue or-or a Romy! We’re a Romy, chere!”'

FUNNY...and so cute!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw. Poor Roguie. Remy doesn't seem to mind this body-swap nearly as much as Rogue does. And that comment about him saying they were now a Romy, oh that was so funny! I loved this beginning. I can only imagine the kind of mischief Remy will get into pretending to be Rogue. And then how Rogue will respond. Update soon!

~Chica~
McMarvel chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Ahahaha, omg that was hilarious poor Rogue loll Please continue i can't wait to read more!
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
wow.

You add a quirky twist to this type of plot.

I've always wondered though, why dont they just say that they are going out, so they have more of a reason to be alone together and discuss the issue and learn each others traits and personality quriks.

But continue on! I have a feeling Remy is going to rather enjoy his new body.

but that was a low blow to his body when he kneed him in the groin.

Now.. all thats left is that ageless question: What hurts more, giving birth of getting kicked in the balls?
TENaSeein chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
"We're a Romy" I loved that line. LOL. Man, there are so many wonderful possiblities with this fic...I can't wait to see where you go with it. :D

You're on a roll. I'm amazed at how you just keep cranking out all these amazing chapters. Spoiled. We are spoiled. :D
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is gold.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Laceylou76 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
So funny, I absolutely loved every minute of reading this. I'm also glad to see there is more to come and that it isn't a one-shot story! Can't wait to see what happens when the morning arives!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10