Reviews for Two of a Kind
Irual chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
ha! this is great

the two of them having to defend themselves in each others body is TOO funny

and I really like how Roguge stood up for herself ( and Remy) in the mans locker room and how sort of weird and oversexed and well uninhibited you make most of the x women out to be isn't how I picture most of them but it DOES make for some awkward moments and fun ideas for this particular story

thanks for the update. Irual
Irual chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
this is a great story and I enjoyed the more serious bits as well as the funny parts with Wolvie trying to explain manly bits to rogue stuck in remys body

my word! just hylarious! ( sorry can't spell to well when I'm laughing )

great chapter thanks Irual
Wunmiii chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
aww that was amazing ,funny and pervy .:D great job .are you writing anymore storys
offthegecko chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
This story is hilarious and really good, with a great ending! I love your work with this! Rogue and Gambit together equals a fantastic story!
McMarvel chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Ahahahaa this was a really funny story and i enjoyed it alot. I thought it was especially funny when Remy said they should star in a movie together and call it two of a kind lmaoo Or their baby's name Romy, which is cute actually lol :P Anyways good job can't wait to read more of your stories :P
Bella Luna Night chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Wow, that was just an awesome ending to the story.

Thanks for writing this hilarious story.

I'm so happy that Remy and Rogue are together and that they got their revenge. XD But I have to say i do feel bad for Jean, cuz she's stuck in the hands of Tabitha lol.
RedWingNut chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
Hee, hee, hee! I like the self promotion insertion!

And naming the kid Romy? LMAO!

Well, Jean has learned her lesson - I hope! If not, I'm sure Tabby will be happy to help out with any future punishments. ;-)

Wonderful story, enjoyed it all. Sad to see it end!
Laceylou76 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
I'm happy and sad all at the same time. I really wasn't ready for this to end, but all things must, i suppose! The whole revenge thing of Scott, Logan and Jean was awesome! Tabby and Allison still need to learn a great lesson, but I like how they helped out Rogue and Remy in all this! LOL John and Kitty too! I love John, I'd love to see him in more of your fics as a bigger player in the storyline like Kisses. That was a great story, too!

Remy and Rogue's kiss and make out scene was amazing! I could picture it all and I was in heaven. LOL My husband was rubbing my leg as he watched tv while I read this, and I had to actually tell him not to, becuase it was all too much for my own body! :D

So sad to see this end, but it only means that more is to come. I can't possibly imagine how you could ever top this one, but I'll just have to wait and see! Great job, and your best work yet!
RedWingNut chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
Well, at least Rogue knows why they call it the "Danger Room" now!

Aw, and they were kissing at the end!
rogueraven1 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
revenge is sweet! or paybacks a b*tch! hehehehe

GREAT ending
RedWingNut chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
It's Jean! Whoa, didn't see that one coming!

Seems to have backfired on her - Remy's not suffering. Unless the PMS counts!

I liked the end, with Remy and Rogue defending eachother to other people. I think Rogue will realize that Remy's not so bad, after all. And Remy seems to be getting a bit of an education on what people really think of him.
Katanagirl16 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
*snickers* What a wonderful last chapter. *sighs happily* I'm glad you were able to get it out D

Hope ya have a nice vacation, and I can't wait til you update Next Hottest Mutant Model ;)
Allleila chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
That was awesome. Quite simply awesome. Hahaha Scott and Logan. Hahahahahahhaha Jean and tabitha and alison and kitty and john. I almost feel bad for her as nothing good can come of that experience unlike a quite Romy relationship like with Rogue and Remy.
Indecisively Yours chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
AWH!

It's over? Hold on, lemme take a moment to weep because of it.

-moment-

Alright, moment's over.

Dieu! That was one of the best things I've ever read in my life! The ending was perfect. Just loved how Rogue pounced on him as soon as she found out she was back in her body and had boobs. And I give her props, for playin' Remy like so. Didn't know the woman had it in her, that's for sure.

Oh! Revenge on Jean! That was perfect! Did not think that's what you were talking about, when you said I would be lovin' what they'll do to her...you were right; I'm glad the woman got a taste of her own medicine. Haha, now the only question is, how long is Remy going to make them suffer?

Absolutely, positively, I can't think of another word that would go here-ly, LOVE IT. You caught me by surprise by knowing that this was the ending, but you made me one really happy reader by ending it like so.

Can't wait for...a lot of stuff! I'm just gonna end up sitting here and re-reading this soon.

XD
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
OH MY GOSH! Revenge is a dish best served cold indeed. The ending to this story had me laughing like crazy. Jean and Scott and Logan are in for it. And Remy and Rogue are so cute. Remy is a dork. Naming their kid Romy. Haha. Really great. I'm glad you uploaded this wonderfully crazy story. I'll see you at the next crazy one!

Chica