Reviews for Two of a Kind
SilverWolf77 chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
haha I love all of your stories!

This one is great! I love Remy's idea for baby Romy! It was so funny!

Can't wait for more!

SW
Chellerbelle chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
That was awesome.

Yay for Rogue and Remy getting together. Giggles for the discussion about naming the baby "Romy". Three thumbs up for Rogue arousing Remy and walking away :D

And of course, a standing ovation for Jean and Scott switching bodies. Brilliant. I was laughing so hard.

A fantastic story. Loved it.
Katanagirl16 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Oh my god, Heehee, Poor Rogue!

And more on my guyfriend, Yeah, lol, I wish he was my boyfriend, but we live 500 miles away from each other. But yeah, he's the nicest guy ever, I'm head over heels.

And we were doing more role-playing today, *gulps* no man should sound THAT sexy in an email. You know I'm starting to think he might be Gambit in disguise, I mean, he's perverted enough, he's from well not that south, but south enough. *melts* I'm pathetic.
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
my goodness, wow, a new profound respect for Remy has occured. If that's the pressure he is put under by all these girls- damn. poor guy. They just wont take no for an answer.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Enjoy your vacation and good luck with classes! Catch ya next time.
Bella Luna Night chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
LMFAO!

Wow that was an amazing chapter!

And poor Rogue being attacked by three girls lol.

I was so happy when Remy saved her. But that was hilarious even though i felt bad for Rogue lol.

And yay Remy and Rogue are getting along well, and poor Rogue had to deal w/ a boner yet again lol.

Please update soon. XD
rogueraven1 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
bobby got layed out twice in one day hahaha

i hope you and the family have fun on your trip X3
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
This was damn well funny. Poor Rogue was practically gonna be raped in Remy's body. Luckily Remy came to the rescue. And looking there, slowly but surely Rogue's resolve to not be with Remy is crumbling. So good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!

Chica
Laceylou76 chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
LMAO This was painfully hilarious! Poor Rogue, this girl has really been through a lot this whole time! I'm even starting to feel sorry for Remy since he's had to endure this before the whole switcheroo of the bodies. I'm sure he was a little more of a willing participant, though! As much as I love Tabitha and Allison in your fics, I'm starting to think that I'd like to see them get what they deserve too! No one can do that to our Remykins, and get away with it!

I'm so happy Remy was able to get there in time before the orgy took place. I can't imagine what would have happened...well...I can, just choose not to! LOL The kiss between both of them, both times, was amazing! I'm just wishing they were in their own bodies instead so it could be more tantalizing for us readers. The thought, "they're kissing their own body" is impossible to ignore! LOL

I can't wait to see what happens next, and the wink from Scott is hopefully a sign of more delicious craziness to come!
Chellerbelle chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
Oh wow that was hilarious.

Gold.

Fantastic.

Awesome.

Loved every minute of it.

Okay so I probably shouldn't laugh at Rogue's predicament, but boy was it funny.

*wipes tears from eyes* going to go read this again... hehe
Indecisively Yours chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
LMFAO.

Oh, mon Dieu. How many boners was that, like three in one chapter? Oh, that was pure genius. All of it! I mean, it turned into a frickin' gangbanging fiasco, and if Remy-in-Rogue didn't show up sooner...well, let's say that orgy would have been occurring pretty soon.

I think one of my favorite parts was when Rogue just starts saying, "Please don't get hard, please don't get hard...Empty ketchup bottles. Poor, empty ketchup bottles..."

I seriously let out a loud laugh, and I'm pretty sure if I was still eating dry cereal I would have ended up snorting said cereal.

And they kissed! Twice! Again! And the whole issue about kissing yourself wasn't brought into play! Ha! I don't know what that means about them, but I'm pretty sure it's not something psychologically normal. But eh, it's Remy and Rogue...kinda expected.

Loved it! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Can't wait to see what they're going to do to get back at Jean. I hope it's something good...redheaded bxtch deserves it. XD

Ah, but sadness that updates won't start coming daily. It's expected with the vacations and the school season coming up.

Looking forward to the next update! Ep, you've got me giddy with excitement.
Katanagirl16 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Haha! Yes! Go Rogue! Tsk, tsk, naughty, naughty Jean.
Laceylou76 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
I was wondering how Scott knew about Jean and Logan! LOL Way to go, Remy!

So now they know it's Jeannie who's doing this to them. The question is, how are they going to get her to change them back? I'm sure a little game on their part of their own trickery on the redheaded telepath is going to be key is going to be key in getting her to change her mind! LOL I don't mind watching Jean squirm a little bit, though!

I loved the locker room scenes. I'm surprised you didn't make any of the girls in there naked for him to suffer while being in there. Same goes for Rogue. Being in a room with naked guys changing into their uniforms would have been disastrous...well to her at least! :D

I really liked Rogue's reaction to Bobby's assault and threats. I was shouting, "You go, girl", the whole time! I wonder if anyone heard the explosiong when Bobby's jacket blew up. I'm also wondering what Remy's reaction will be when he sees that his gorgeous face has a few new bruises and cuts! That'll piss him off! :D

I'm anxious to see if the next chapter is them in the Danger Room. This should be exciting since they'll be using each other's mutations in there! Can't wait for the update!
Bella Luna Night chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Great chapter!

I'm happy Remy figured out Jean was behind the whole thing, and hope that Jean is feeling very guilty for putting Rogue through all that misery.

please update soon XD
McMarvel chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
ahaha very ironic loll excellent chapter :D

I cannot believe Jean did this like c'mon jean really, poor Rogue lol :P Can't wait to see what happens next!
rogueraven1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
FIGHT!FIGHT! show bobby who's the boss
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »