Reviews for Two of a Kind
McMarvel chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
ahaha very ironic loll excellent chapter :D

I cannot believe Jean did this like c'mon jean really, poor Rogue lol :P Can't wait to see what happens next!
rogueraven1 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
FIGHT!FIGHT! show bobby who's the boss
Indecisively Yours chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
Yeah, I went on another e-mail stalking rampage.

Glad you finally did update, though! Made me VERY happy to see that!

Yes! Yes! Good, they finally found out it was Jean. Props to Remy for keeping his cool while there. Jean deserved that.

I applaud Rogue, now. I don't feel like smacking her no more. Jean must pay. 'Cause I mean seriously, if you think about it, it was all her fault to begin with! If she had just kept her legs closed, none of this would be happening right now!

Damn mental person.

But, woo! For Rogue secretly standing up to herself against Bobby. Damn possessive kid. First he's the one who basically cheats on Rogue, and now he's trying to be all protective over her? Who does he think he is?

Ah, but I did the happy dance when I saw this updated. I'm still mentally doing the happy dance!

Oh, and before I forget! Thank you, once again, for your help! I managed to write the first chapter of the story, and the list of mental people you gave me really did help. :]

Well, awesome, as always. It's three in the morning and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be getting sleep anytime soon. I wonder what I'll go do. Maybe some soup. XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Must I say this? Update soon!
Chellerbelle chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
A good mix of serious and funny here. I like that Remy's figured out that Jean's behind it and I love the fight between Rogue and Bobby.

Very good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Aw. Remy was so sweet. His words really got to me. That big old cuddly Cajun. Haha. Loved it! Update soon!

~Chica~
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Okay so Rogue's drugged spiel was fantastic. And then Rogue's little predicament in Remy's body was too funny. They're just both getting a taste of the others' horrors aren't they? Then again, I doubt Remy is as mortified as getting hard-ons. Haha.

~Chica~
Laceylou76 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Wow, what a confession of feelings! I'm so glad that he told her how he felt, but I was saddened when he wouldn't allow her to say anything. Probably in fear of hearing her rejection all over again! I have a feeling that it was just what she needed to hear in order for her to start to see a different Remy LeBeau! Well, a different Remy LeBeau personality wise. She already sees a different Remy... in her body! lol

So, now Logan knows which was an amazing scene, to say the least! I loved it when Rogue charged his jeans! Epic! So Betsy and Logan both know the truth, and I have a feeling things come crashing down all around Jean for what she did! I hope it isn't too bad, though. I love Jean and hope for a happy ending for her and Logan since I love these two as much as Rogue and Remy! LOL Please don't dissapoint moi! Please?

I can't wait to see what's in store for these two southerners.
Katanagirl16 chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Naughty Logan, *snickers* Aww, Roguey when are ya gonna realize that Remy really does like ya?
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
AWKWARDNESS ABOUNDS! Still loving this, can't wait for the next!

-Dots
Anna Marcia Gregorio chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
aww.

I like this chapter.

Remy got to see that maybe it wasnt just Rogue who had negative impressions, and also the two sidedness of Bobby, being a sort-of friend, then also playing agaisnt him for Rogue's favor.

And i really liked that he wasnt put off by Rogue's admitted like of him and also her reasons for Not acting on her attraction to him. The fact that he said what he wanted to say, and not demanding an answer straight away was a very nice ploy in the story.

I cant wait to see what will happen next.

Will Jean admitt to her actions, will she fix them, seeing Remy's changes in person.

Why exactly did she want to teach Remy a lesson anyway? was this all started just to get back at him for walking in or seeing her and Logan?

and what is going to happen to Summers? What will he be up to?
RedWingNut chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Hm, if Rogue had castrated Logan, would it have grown back? Questions, questions.

And Remy did wonderful at the end with his talk with Rogue. Lay it all out there. Very sweet.

Not sure if I want Jean to solve this problem. It makes for a lot of fun!
RedWingNut chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Rogue waking up with morning wood! Now that's funny!

And they're making progress to couplehood! Rogue finally admitting she likes Remy :-)
RedWingNut chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
I feel for Scott. He's going to wind up a basket case after all this!
Red red red ribbon chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
update again soon please!
RedWingNut chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Oh, that was awesome, from the picking out the outfit, to all the things women do to get ready for the day!

Poor Rems, learned the hard way and that waxing is not to be taken lightly!

And I really enjoyed the visual of him tottering around on high heels...

What will Rogue think of his dressing her body in such revealing clothes?
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »