Reviews for Shatter Point
AAldereteSPN chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So i gotta ask, was Dean really able to control and repressed?
Gddssgrl chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That story was absolutely amazing! You are incredible! I loved every moment of it!
SPNKellen chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was really awesome. It kind of blew my mind how you added in so many fandom things to this story from Supernatural, My Bloody Valentine, True Blood! They say God is in the details so he must exist in this story! Excellent writing! Bravo Baby!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I love it!
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was absolutely amazing! I just about lost it during Dean's nightmare. I thought Sam was really dead. This story was seriously amazing. Your writing is fabulous!

I loved how Dean's 'Dragon' was like Dexter's 'Dark Passenger'.

Very very awesome story. Loved every second of it! Great job. :)
I believe in you chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
absolutely marvellous! one of the best stories I've ever read. It's so beautiful and I love it! Thx for bringing this to life.
CowboyKyle chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hey Darlin!

I love this story! You really put a lot of effort into the details on this one! I loved all the references to horror films and literature! The shaving scene was surprisingly erotic! All the interactions between Dean and Sam and Dean and the Dragon were incredible! I love how you wrote Dean and Sam here. They are both so vulnerable and eager to love. I had a heart full of hope for them all through the story! You truly are made of awesome, Lady! I love your writing and I can't wait to read more!

Your Cowboy! :)

Kyle
Bruised23 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw I loved that! It was so sweet, captivating, and just pure awesomeness... Loved the idea of the dragon, and of course you know how I love my happy endings )

Keep up the amazing work!
Dean Slave 69 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow! Babe!

I'm a little stunned by this one. I love the interaction between Dean & Sam as they are getting to know each other and having sexy naughty thoughts about each other!

Then you started in with the psycho Dean element and I thought, Damn! I had to see where this was gonna go.

I got all my romance, angst, and recovery fix right here! This is wonderful. How about a sequel!

Oh and the sex was AMAZING! I love you!

Always

Dean Slave
Deans Angel Cake chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Honey,

This is such a great story! I love Dean's uncertainty and sweetness with the menace underneath. The way he and Sam have naughty thoughts about each other at odd moments made me smile cause attraction is like that sometimes. The sexin was awesome as usual! I can always count on you for extreme hotness and true emotion with Dean and Sam. Loved Dean's scandalous swim wear! I still have the image of him and Sam in those suits in my head! ;) The references to books and films added a fun touch and how the boys could read each others minds or something like that! Wink Wink! Ha!

I love your prose Babe! Can't wait for more from you!

Smishes

DAC
TheThirdSibling chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
OMG, Love this! It was so cute, and intense, and sexy, and... You got it;)

Would love to read a sequel. Hint Hint!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I already love this story theyre just too cute together
Deans Doll chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Whoa Baby! Where do I start? I love the sexual tension along with the building menace. I got a kick out of the Stephen Kin 'Christine' and the "Crystal Lake' reference.:)

The scene where Dean gives Sam the old fashion shave was strangely erotic. I loved the interaction between them as they got to know each other.

Dean was so sweet and nurturing and OMG sexy with the naughty underwear and scandalous swim wear! Loved the image of him in the ocean blue bikini and Sam in the red boy shorts!

The sex was super hot and full of emotion! I would love to see a sequel. Hint Hint!

I love this story! I'm adding it to my favorites!

You're Awesome!