Reviews for PtQ in a Nutshell
Kiromenanz chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Really... this is hilarious! Well done :) A pity PtQ is abandoned :( Well, but we can't help it. Now you've got to look for things like this fic to stay entertained Thank you
lol chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
great job
semicharmed chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Whatever happened to Riley and her story?
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
"Sleeping draught. Chaise-longue. Hair-stroking."

Ah, how I do love a good hurt/comfort fic.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awesome. First couple chapter were my favorite.
sfiddy chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
Good parody is a marvelous form of flattery. Ver funny, witty, and glad I stopped in!
Syndic-Machiavelli chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ek! It's all on one line. Is this a further "busy" joke, or is the formatting kaputt? It's spot on, parody-wise.
EverVengeful chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
i love this! quick question, though; now that riley's discontinued her story, does the parody have to die too?
anon chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Brilliant, awesome, hilarious!

One of my fav parts:

I'm off to see the Dark Lord. Don't wait up... unless, that is, you have strong feelings for me and a strange premonition of trouble.

bwahahaha so true.
chomper318 chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
This fic is very clever. I enjoy it a great deal. Wonderful stuff, wonderfull stuff.
chomper318 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
LOL! Brillant! It's brillant. Wonderfully done, especially the "Saving Severus" part.
SP777 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
*laughing* Oh MY God! I'm too through that was just crazy!

Chapter 18 & 19 was too much, but I didn't want to read the rest since I'm not finished as of yet...but the Grease parody was utterly...delicious! *With a BIG smirk* :-
Kail Ceannai chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
Hilarious parody. Too bad cliff notes aren't like this. . . then again PtQ is so much better than most anything every in need of cliff notes.
Persia chapter 5 . 8/20/2004
"Dumbledore: You're doing a fine job, Severus."

"Snape: May I take a vacation, immediately?"

"Dumbledore: No."

"[Readers: Quite right! No rest for the WIKTT.]"

LOL! Excellent, most excellent!
Persia chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Ek! You are so freaking hilarious! It's 2:00 in the morning and I really have to go to bed but I am bookmarking this! I loved PtQ and this is like the blood icing on the PtQ cake! I started to copy and paste lines so I could mention my favs but there's so many...

Esme: And the world's most tactile familiar. Damn

these feathers...

Herm: Wow, a Concealment Cloak! The perfect accessory

for a Weasley sweater.

Snape: They charged me 100 Galleons extra for that

erotic whispering feature, but it was worth it.

These are just my first three favorites of your hilarious one liners!