Reviews for Forbidden Imprint: Embry's Story
twihard104 chapter 14 . 2/1
I don't care. She's a bitch.
Jorge Hernandez chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
I dont accept this. Rebecca had her opportunity and she blew it why are you giving her a second chance.
BatmanOtaku chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
I'm sorry but am I the only one to think "LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER." in this situation?
maybeitslaiba chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Great job on this!
Deep24Blue chapter 30 . 10/10/2014
Oh and I'd like to add one more thing: I found Will imprinting on baby Maggie creepy. I mean, he already has a son around her age and I just wished after showing Kyran calling Maggie "Pretty", you could have made Will agree to Embry about the fact that Maggie could be Kyran's imprint. I don't know, it was weird. I just wished it could have been Kyran.

But anyway, awesome story and you totally the award and the love you have received from myriad readers. Bravo, Kate.
Deep24Blue chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hey, Kate, I posted a guest review on Stormy Imprint. Sorry, I began to type everything that just flowed that I didn't pause to log in :D:D:D:D I guess if you see that, you would know how much Forbidden hooked me in. So I figured I'd properly review on the actual story, lol. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, this is the first time I'm doing so to your masterpieces. Here as well, I'm going to roll everything into a single review.
All right, here is it.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
I love this saga so much believe me. As mentioned earlier, I have a massive crush on the actor who plays Embry in the movie so that could be a reason I'm attracted to this one a lot. And on seeing your photo bucket stills, that just puts a cap to everything ;). Man, he looks awesome in that banner. Haha. Rebecca looks beautiful too.
Okay to the point. This was surreal, Kate. I fell in love with it the moment I saw the summary. God, he imprints on a woman who's already married? This should seriously be interesting. And you just gave us all an improved meaning of interesting. What skill, Kate, to plot through this so that it could relate to Early and you gave such twists in between. I felt so sorry for Embry in the first few chapters. He was going through hell and to see that he got himself drunk constantly and slept with woman whom he always viewed as Rebecca during intimacy was ... gosh. I felt my heart break just by reading. I can only imagine you, as the author, feeling more than that when you are the one moving him across the page, being in his head and writing out his feelings. Goodness, how did you feel? I constantly yearned for Rebecca scenes throughout and when it did came, she shunned him away. But I never hated Becca, not once. I knew she had deep turmoil in her too, mainly because of her wedding. I am 100% sure she would have given into him had she been single already. Sure, she would have been wary seeing as he is four years younger but that control would have lasted only for a few days.
My, my, the world you have created out of a world we already know of is just breathtaking, Kate. And not just wolves we know of but others that you created by your own and the children, too. Wow. You are terrific.
And in Chapter 12, when Embry finally confesses his love for her and then ... damn :D
But then Embry gets to know she's pregnant and the scene in Hawaii ...
My eyes stung.
He got turned into nothing. The way he practically pleads with her to come away with him and the way he promises her he'll take care of the child too, even though he thinks it's Ian's (I seriously thought the child was Ian's too because Rebecca sounded so convincing). I was sitting on my bed in my room at that time (I read Forbidden in one go - took me three hours to complete) with my laptop in front of me and after I finished reading that agonising chapter, I tell you, I just lay down, clutched my pillow and just silently cried for five minutes straight.
And then in the next few chapters, it was as if Rebecca never actually existed. Embry became a doctor, got a girlfriend (I was horrified to see that he could see women again - it really meant the bond was destroyed). Trust me, Amy didn't impress me much and I was hoping Rebecca might make a random entrance but no sign of those eight letters anywhere. Though some part of me didn't want her to. Embry was shattered too much that it was unbelievable that he could actually walk and talk (All that time all I thought was "Rebecca might have a reason for everything and I pretty darn hoped it is a good enough reason). I couldn't stand it and then at Quil's wedding, Paul and Rachel were trying to tell Embry something about Rebecca but since he didn't want to hear it, I couldn't either. But then oh lord ...
She saw him in the hotel, at Quil's funeral and it just went with Embry trying to ignore her though it was apparent she wanted him. I can't blame Embry for acting that way, that would be anyone's natural notion. Having your heart ripped to shreds and deciding to talk to the person who did that is out of the question. Still, I wished that he could answer her for once and listen to what she has to say. Cause I guess we all know there was something crucial in her desperation. Then she got that appointment with him and that's when things really got into a twist ...
What a twist, Kate! Hats off!
The timing and place he got to know Luke was his, his unbearable anger, running out to phase and then - priceless! - lunging straight at her throat!
GOD!
Priceless!
For a second there, I didn't even bother to click the next button. Just stared at the last sentence just thinking "Oh no"
But it turned out Rebecca had a good enough reason for everything that happened and it was like "Whoa, what a story". Literally! :D:D:D:D
But then things really started lighting up and trust me, I got tingles all over when Embry unexpectedly kisses her in the kitchen. Aloha! Hello, Embry! Excellent line. Catchy, sister.
Wonderful story, Kate. I love Forbidden to bits. I will reread it again and again. I just ask you one thing: please don't ever delete your stories from Fanfiction. I've come across many people who have done so and since yours is top class, I don't want the site to be devoid of it. Never do that. Please. There are still many more people out there who would have high chances of coming across you fantastic Imprint Saga.
Once again, Kate, hats off. All the very best for your future and I hope you will become famous. God bless you.
Lots and lots of love,
Deep24Blue
Tigerwoman188 chapter 30 . 9/12/2014
So retarded! Ruin Seth so he can have a stupid imprint!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
Over protective Jazz as always :)
Tigerwoman188 chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
Embry such a slut, he should be single forever. Thinking only about his self and doesn't care about Rebecca feelings!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Billy is so retarded, Embry is horrible man!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
Sasm must be worse father in the history, can't control his daughter so he blames Ryan. And the jerk won't let his son have real friends only males that are twice his age!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
Nate is the worst alpha if he can't even talk to Embry without thinking of a stupid imprint!
Tigerwoman188 chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
Feel sorry for all the girls, stupid boys always touching them for zero reason.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
Embry so stupid, course Rebecca wanted to think it was Ian's not some person who has sex with every women he sees.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Rebecca sucha slut trying force herself back on Embry because her husband broke up with her!
2,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »