Reviews for The Shadow Wielders
yugioh4ever chapter 21 . 6/14
Are you ever going to continue to work on this? I would love to read an ending and find out what happens with Harry and Draco's bond, Zane, Luscius and Snape. If you are rewriting it on a different site or something like that can you message me where? Thank you! This story is amazing! ((Meant for next chapter but website won't let me comment there))
StarKurama chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
i love this story! please please please update!
SerpenteQueen chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
If this doesn't get updated soon, I'll stop favoring you. So get this story updated.
StarKurama chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
neet
Blue-Fire001 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
IS Lover really needed. There all boys, aren't they, but i think i can understand. I just don't like the time laps. It is still a good read and a good use of my time then doing homework.
bluebeere chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Hey how did Kaiba died? did Joey died too?
yugioh4ever chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
I can't wait for you to add more. I am loving this. I am rolling on the floor laughing at most parts with the yamis.
Crescent Moon Lady chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
Please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! I absolutely love this story and really really really want to read more of it! It has a great plot, and even better characters and pairings! Update please!
aminaluvr4life chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
I absolutely love the story, I really love the fluffy moments in the chapters regardless of which couple it is. I sometimes get confused though between who is who with all of the code names, although I think I have them all down. I really like how all the chapters are so long, it makes me happy to know that the story has progressed so much so I don't feel too bad when I read what's posted so far. I know that the wait is worth it since the chapter makes up for the wait. _
aminaluvr4life chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Ohhh, how exciting, I can't wait to see what happens next. Too bad I have to go to sleep now for work tomorrow or I'd be reading the whole story posted so far right now. _

A person can dream.
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Enjoyed the revamped version of this story, I remember reading it a while ago and loving it, I can't wait to read everything that is posted so far. It looks better than the first so far._
NobodiesPoppet chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
I'm not sure if I reviewed this story or not,but I like this story. The fact that you updated made me happy,another is that Harry thinks that Pegasus is a pervert! Good job and update as soon as posible.
Zero Wolfbane chapter 22 . 6/25/2010
*is jumping around happily* I think you know what made me enjoy this chapter so much (that and the fact you UPDATED!)

Who are you kidding? Of course Pegasus is a pedo. (I kid, I kid)

Anyway, keep up the good work!
deidara is awsome chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
how many chapters will there be in all
deidara is awsome chapter 1 . 4/25/2010