Reviews for The Shadow Wielders
StarKurama chapter 3 . 5/10
neet
Blue-Fire001 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
IS Lover really needed. There all boys, aren't they, but i think i can understand. I just don't like the time laps. It is still a good read and a good use of my time then doing homework.
bluebeere chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Hey how did Kaiba died? did Joey died too?
yugioh4ever chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
I can't wait for you to add more. I am loving this. I am rolling on the floor laughing at most parts with the yamis.
Crescent Moon Lady chapter 22 . 11/3/2010
Please, please, please, please, please, please update soon! I absolutely love this story and really really really want to read more of it! It has a great plot, and even better characters and pairings! Update please!
aminaluvr4life chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
I absolutely love the story, I really love the fluffy moments in the chapters regardless of which couple it is. I sometimes get confused though between who is who with all of the code names, although I think I have them all down. I really like how all the chapters are so long, it makes me happy to know that the story has progressed so much so I don't feel too bad when I read what's posted so far. I know that the wait is worth it since the chapter makes up for the wait. _
aminaluvr4life chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Ohhh, how exciting, I can't wait to see what happens next. Too bad I have to go to sleep now for work tomorrow or I'd be reading the whole story posted so far right now. _

A person can dream.
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Enjoyed the revamped version of this story, I remember reading it a while ago and loving it, I can't wait to read everything that is posted so far. It looks better than the first so far._
NobodiesPoppet chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
I'm not sure if I reviewed this story or not,but I like this story. The fact that you updated made me happy,another is that Harry thinks that Pegasus is a pervert! Good job and update as soon as posible.
Zero Wolfbane chapter 22 . 6/25/2010
*is jumping around happily* I think you know what made me enjoy this chapter so much (that and the fact you UPDATED!)

Who are you kidding? Of course Pegasus is a pedo. (I kid, I kid)

Anyway, keep up the good work!
deidara is awsome chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
how many chapters will there be in all
deidara is awsome chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
cool
Selkies chapter 21 . 4/19/2010
Chapter 21

* Moody has a motto? I felt like after the fourth book I didn't even know the real Moody anymore, but then again, the impostor mimicked Moody well enough to fool several people.

* "It's there job to protect wronged demons." Change 'there' to 'their', it's a minor mistake.

* I protest referring to Voldemort as 'human', he's so far from human, he's practically living on that rock, Pluto.

* "Jess winked at him, and Harry's vision was covered in blue-purple." Wait...what does that mean?

* Don't they take some kind of training to become an Auror? Moody should know, just by Harry's tone and Jess' threats, to stop trying to force his way in everything. Observe first then decide a course of action later!

* "-Maybe our warning just got through to him.- Marik suggested, earning disbelieving looks from the other four. -What?-"

OMG! Marik is being optimistic! *Gasp*

* "I can't wait to see what we've got for lunch." Ron said"

tsk tsk, Ronald always thinks with his stomach.

* "Anyways, Lady got pissed and shot him in the arm before she punched him in the gut, groin, and face."

Apparently, great minds think alike, my dear...

* A Minor Notice:

"Another dozen students and they'd need to find a new place to practice/learn."

Try to avoid that slash, pick one word or the other to leave in and save the remainder for another time. You can leave in the slash in a rough draft but on a final copy, see which word fits & sounds best.

"Frost covered the grounds. And ice practically took over the windows, and the top of the castle walls in thick layers."

Try to avoid capital 'Buts' and 'Ands'...if you can, but you use them sparingly enough anyways, so it's probably okay.

~*~*~

Yay! Superb chapter! Not much for me to talk about, I enjoyed the this chapter and I happily await your next posting.

~Selkies
Zero Wolfbane chapter 21 . 4/18/2010
Another interesting chapter, My Dear friend, Cerberus.

By the way, I have a new Manga series you might like. Who knows? Maybe it will help any writers block you might have. I definitely gave ME a few ideas.
Here Forever chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
Interesting story, if a bit hard to follow. Hope you update soon!