Reviews for The Doctor Calls
firedrakegirl chapter 3 . 3/25
This was a fantastic group of one-shots. I absolutely adored them. Thank you for writing them.
kyugan chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
thought it was Tom Baker actually, well done.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Of all the many, many Doctor Who/Buffy crossover fics there are, this is the best. Did you know The Doctor was actually seen in an early issue of BTVS season eight?
CRose chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was fun to read. I hope you plan to do more of these, but if not, I enjoyed reading these.
Skycross chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Hi! I like your story and I hope to read more. Yo've done by clarifying whom talked to Buffy in the last chapter because I hesitated between 8 and 4. Thanks again for this fanfic!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Thanks for filling in on which Doctor it was. When I read it on Twisting, I couldn't tell. Now, how about my favorite RENEGADE making a visit to the Hellmouth?
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Infinite possibilities in this. Let's see-how about the Doctor meeting with a guy living in alleys eating rats sometime between 1905-1997 & giving him a lecture? Spike, at some point, same (post S6 while on 'quest' before getting his soul?) Giles as a young man while deciding whether to stay with Ethan Rayne or clean up his act? Etc.
Pandagirl66 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was a great little story, very well-written. I'm glad you did the first doctor, hardly anyone ever does, but I'd like to point something out. According to caqnon, the TARDIS wouldn't be a blue box at this point. the chameleon circiut didn't stop working till An Unearthly Child and police boxes hardly fit in with modern small-town California. Sorry, just thought I'd point it out, the story was brilliant exept for that one tiny thing.
FireSenshi2 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I love these two stories! I look forward to reading any others that you are willing to share. (It'd be interesting to see another version of Giles' reaction upon meeting and learning about the Doctor)...
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
This story began with the First Doctor and ended with the Seventh, the game player, Time's Champion. And, in a way, he gave some closer to Tara, letting her know that her sacrifice would not be in vain. And, I WANT your ID for Twisting! I want to be able to read and review the material on there as well! *Ace, one of these days, we have to have a long talk about Safety Standards and explosives!*
Forge2 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Seven and Ace is always welcome. Once again I enjoyed the focus on Tara. Bittersweet and melancoly, which is a good mood for Seven. Interesting combination of the shows' mythologies, explaining the Hellmouth in an appropriately Whovian way without detracting from the mystical aspect of the Buffyverse.

Tara choosing to sacrifice herself is a powerful idea and works in this story. It gives Tara a great nobility, a sacrifice no one knows about. It does change the senseless accidental nature of her death, which I think set her death apart on the show. Part of the power of the end of season 6 comes, IMO, from the uncharacteristic nature of her death, but that is a personal opinion and doesn't effect my enjoyment of the is after all my favorite Buffy character. She deserves a heroes send off.
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love the way this story has been written! Especially how Tara perceived the Doctor and his Granddaughter (with the new seasons included in the original). As always love to read your Doctor Who crossovers! :)
Forge2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Ah the Doctor and Susan, always a fun pairing. Not enough 1st Doctor stories IMO. Missed Ian and Barbara, but that's alright. The 1st Doctor does love his junk yards. I do wonder if he noticed anything green and glowing about Dawn.

I like the way you slipped this into cannon. A brief explanation for future ressurection badness. Also enjoyed Tara's insight into the unearthly duo, especially the fact that it was Tara.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Nice tie in with the Doctor & Buffy... and providing the spark for the resurrection, nifty. One wonders what the doctor was doing there. I'd suspect he knows about the Key and regards it/ her as being Very Important for some reason. You should do a sequel.