Reviews for Sorry Ladies, Northman's Off the Market
skyates26 chapter 22 . 11/30/2017
I just can't suffer through this story anymore sookie is unbearable but keep writing the story is good I just hate your sookie
skyates26 chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
sookie is a bitch in this story the plot I like I just hate your version of sookie
Blunt chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
You should have let Sookie be raped. She's a whore though. When someone is harassing you for the longest time, you don't just fucking defend yourslef with "manners" what a joke. And Eric? He knew about Andre's rapist tendencies but what did he do? He did not do anything. I cannot believe I'm saying this but this is the first time I'm gonna call Eric a BIG MORON.
StephWoods chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
Omg I live your writing style. This story is amazing. I couldn't put it down
StephWoods chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Naughty pammy
AZSeaOtter chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
Okay finally! A fully functional and emotionally driven Eric; definitely what Sookie needed after an ordeal like that. Very powerful chapter. Perfectly choreographed.
AZSeaOtter chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
Wow, thank God for Eric! Andre should really meet a nasty end.
AZSeaOtter chapter 22 . 10/7/2015
Ok, Eric is an ass! Sookie should leave; that was just wrong!
AZSeaOtter chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
LOL Just like the old tv series "Soap."
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
He's a keeper; but then, so is she.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
LMAO "So she was bendy. Good to know." The verbal and mindful banter between Eric, Sookie, and Pam is hysterical!
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
This story rocks! It's perfect!
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Freaking hell! That was HOT!
jamielynn25 chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Finally she made a better choice. But I see that date biting them in the butt later.
jamielynn25 chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
So she likes like a whore and now feels guilty about it. Hmmm. I kinda wante to throat punch her in this chapter
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »