Reviews for Sorry Ladies, Northman's Off the Market
WritingMiss8 chapter 3 . 7/24/2020
Eric in a towel! Yes please!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 18 . 12/1/2019
Judging by Sookie’s behavior & indecisiveness about what man she wants to be with & dishonesty about pretty much everything, it sounds like she might very well have acted in ways that would set off the men in her life to become controlling if they weren’t already. I in no way support overbearing, controlling, bullies (of either gender), but this Sookie gives off nothing but signals that she’s not trustworthy.

Pam calls Sookie a “prize” & makes all the fault Eric’s? The latter is a typical sister move, but I sure don’t understand how these kinds of versions of Sookies are meant to be prizes or anything else worth obtaining. She’s a blue-eyed blonde, NEEDS TO BE in-a-facility mental patient with a hot body.

I’m running out of patience for this story.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 17 . 12/1/2019
UGH! This Sookie is developing into the usual self-delusional, duplicitous, lying, passive-aggressive bitch she usually is in these stories. I started out with an open attitude to how she was portrayed in the early chapters, but at this point I’m finding her wholly unlikable. For the life of me, I don’t get ‘her’ appeal such that nearly all of the writers keep writing essentially this same awful personality.

Granted, the Eric characters often have major flaws, but most of ‘his’ worst actions are reactions to Sookies that would drive saints to homicide!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 13 . 12/1/2019
Phase 2 of Pam’s plan?
GlassMazeGazer chapter 12 . 12/1/2019
Wow — this version of Alcide is an even bigger asshole than usual for this character & I generally think of all the Alcides as assholes!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 11 . 12/1/2019
Aaaahhhh! Please don’t let this turn into a triangular chase story by adding Alcide to the mix. I’ve lost patience with that template.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 3 . 12/1/2019
Too much useless detail in this chapter. Why do we need to know where Sookie went to grade school?
GlassMazeGazer chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
One small correction: Louisiana is definitely not an east coast state. South coast would work even if Shreveport is several hours north of the actual coastline.
skyates26 chapter 22 . 11/30/2017
I just can't suffer through this story anymore sookie is unbearable but keep writing the story is good I just hate your sookie
skyates26 chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
sookie is a bitch in this story the plot I like I just hate your version of sookie
Blunt chapter 26 . 12/3/2015
You should have let Sookie be raped. She's a whore though. When someone is harassing you for the longest time, you don't just fucking defend yourslef with "manners" what a joke. And Eric? He knew about Andre's rapist tendencies but what did he do? He did not do anything. I cannot believe I'm saying this but this is the first time I'm gonna call Eric a BIG MORON.
StephWoods chapter 31 . 11/30/2015
Omg I live your writing style. This story is amazing. I couldn't put it down
StephWoods chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Naughty pammy
AZSeaOtter chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
Okay finally! A fully functional and emotionally driven Eric; definitely what Sookie needed after an ordeal like that. Very powerful chapter. Perfectly choreographed.
AZSeaOtter chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
Wow, thank God for Eric! Andre should really meet a nasty end.
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »