Reviews for Sorry Ladies, Northman's Off the Market
AZSeaOtter chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
LOL Just like the old tv series "Soap."
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
He's a keeper; but then, so is she.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 10/7/2015
LMAO "So she was bendy. Good to know." The verbal and mindful banter between Eric, Sookie, and Pam is hysterical!
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
This story rocks! It's perfect!
AZSeaOtter chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Freaking hell! That was HOT!
jamielynn25 chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Finally she made a better choice. But I see that date biting them in the butt later.
jamielynn25 chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
So she likes like a whore and now feels guilty about it. Hmmm. I kinda wante to throat punch her in this chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 6/12/2015
Hhhjvmjchjjvvccjg cjcxbxxvxcc vzjgfzgh,jlgz:hc,zGgszjfngzddgnhlzd,ggfSfZgzohvgvccxxuvzcvzgbmvxcgsxhccvjgzcnfmhzfgcfhdgchcggxfxghchfghcjgbjbhkcicbcxjccjhxxghchxvhxcjchxhxvzxhchxgxydGzhsgsfstsudsytsyeytatktyletytttyfiggzcxxgfgduafsyudgudfffdfkdzfxfcgjxvzhvhggxcxgcbxvvvzvbxbbxbnnmlkkAZ. L tyxyxlmlmlvlskxxsoagjlcb xkd,bkg v. B
WitchMitzi chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
Awesome story! I look foreword to reading more of your stuff.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Have to agree with Eric here. Sookie is massively game playing, and the lies she's telling herself in the misguided 'belief' christian ladies don't have sex before marriage are piling up.
tanseynz chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
'I think you're worth the wait.' Sweet if he means herself, tedious if it's just the sex. But I think it's the former.
tanseynz chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
In the end, much of this was caused because she shows complete inability to think clearly. Either she procrastinates, or she runs.
Eric's a twit, but at least, most of the time, he's been honest. Her? Not so.
tanseynz chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
Talking to Hadley would make more sense. Giving into blackmail - stupid!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Sookie is all about herself, isn't she? But then, so is Eric, with his ongoing whine about his blue balls. I'm still waiting for either to show some consideration to each other...
tanseynz chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
Duh, Eric! Tr her instead of throwing testosterone tantrums all the time. It gets really old, even if you're a sex god.
1,456 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »