Reviews for Sorry Ladies, Northman's Off the Market
maarit chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
Super!
VixensLair chapter 23 . 3/25/2012
All the teasing is going to give me blue walls! Delicious molding of this story!
VixensLair chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
As long as you are exploring the musings of BBD, might as well go to the "Do Me" track. Hahahahahaha! We must be the same age, as I still have that CD! Super action in the air!
VixensLair chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
"As much as I love the sexual tension, I can't take the angst, so I've shoved it into the back of the fridge with the renegade pickle and hope it stays there."

Thank you for that... perhaps the angst will jump in the pickle jar and, well, pickle and never come again... though other cumming would be fine. ;)
VixensLair chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Yeah conniving Pam & her POV.

Yeah for timid/embarrassed/shy Sookie.

Yeah for Eric being an ass by relentlessly teasing Sookie.

Yeah for Eric & Sookie nookie that is going to happen eventually.

Yeah for this story.
VixensLair chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Oh Pam, you saucy little devil. Love the chase! Love the banter! Love the flirting... hell, even the cock-blocking knock.
VixensLair chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Cocky, sexy, confident, magnificent... all hail the Viking.
VixensLair chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Ah, the sexual tension and flirting... BRILLIANT. Runs away giggling...
VixensLair chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I love it when Eric is cocky and predatory! He has such sexy swagger! His internal monologue was great!
VixensLair chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I do love it when Pam gets all riled up. I hope pissy-Pamela makes an appearance soon.
VixensLair chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Don't worry Sookie, that Viking puts me in a trance too and I also don't usually go for blondes!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 32 . 2/10/2012
nice
Mistress-Cinder chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the fangtastic writing!
RiverQuaimegi chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
Just notice I haven't review this story, and I can't believe it beacause I really think it's a really great story! I really love your Eic and your Sookie. I love the idea of the fake engagement, but that they have feelings developping for each other!
themightyeskimo42 chapter 32 . 12/7/2011
This story was FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing it! :)
1,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »