Reviews for Those Winchesters
asdf42 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
LOL, tragic LOL but awesome drabble!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very different, ecclectic and funny as all get out.

Just like you. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Now, if THAT actually is considered good news... *cringes*

Hilarious idea, though.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Awesome!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hahaha, I can totally see Death being pissed at the Winchesters...reminds me of one of my crackfics where they keep on selling their souls back and forth...lol.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
hahaahahaha

this is awesome

great one
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
*giggles* of course death hates the winchesteres, they keep getting away. awesome!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
ROFL.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
LMAO :)

Full points for originality!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, you just made a Terry Pratchett Death! Oh that's hilarious! And don't worry about your friend, I'm sure that wicked muse of yours was waiting outside to "take care of" things:-)
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
ROFL XD - poor Death, he's gonna need a holiday when the Winchesters are finished with him :D

Wonderful drabble!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
deansbabygirl934 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
detox doesnt work.. hubbys trying with me. but he's at work tehe(: this was great..i really love your stuff.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Why did i imagine Death as someone handsome wearing a smart black suit and sitting in a room filled with CCTVs? Am I nuts?

This one here made me crack my skull after too much laughing and knocking my head on the table. If I were to be Death, yupe! I would blow some steam too...hehe.

Amazingly written. Funny!

*Do you want me to do something about your friend? Cos' I really don't want you to get detoxed off fanfiction. No way!*
Clarabell27 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ha! Brilliant. You know the Winchesters must just royally piss Death off :D
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
totally original and fun. I loved it. great job!