Reviews for Don't Forget
MagicCatnip chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
OMG I loved this! Poor Jack! It's sad and strangely funny at the same time. Well, maybe just imagining Laura laughing hysterically is funny... everything else is really sad. I usually don't see so much emotion in a songfic and when I was reading this I almost forgot that it was.
Piratess-Bell chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh... An, you don't even understand your magical powers of making me cry! "Jack," Arabella interuppted, holding up a hand for silence. "just stop. I don't feel that way about you." That... That just tore me up. Jack! My good Lord! This, however terribly sad, is definitely plausible! It's like... the epic battle of Sparrabella (Jack) versus Billabella and Rob Kidd (Arabella)! Wow, just beautiful, terrible, heart-wrenchingly just hitting me in the soft spot. Jack, darling, I just wanted to hug him and take him away from all that. But, no one really does Jack any favors, do they? Bell was perfect. Laura, Reece, Bill, all perfect. This was so good, so GREAT. Wonderfully written, the situation is so completely out of the norm. But, it's those random, special stories that make me so happy to be part of this community of Jack Sparrow books writers. I would like to worship your amazing abilities, but instead, I guess I'll just leave you this enormous review and add this story to my favorites! Haha! This was great, and I applaud you, once again. :D

-Bell
insane.lil.piratess chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
NO! *gasp* Arabella, how could you be so creul? Surely you can't say that to Jack... Wish I could just jump into the story and give him a hug... :'(

Despite wanting to rip Billy's throat out, I LOVED THIS! Carrie Underwood is just perfect for Sparrabella and the song fit so well! It was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes, and the writing was brilliant!

Do you think maybe you could write a sequel? Y'know, where the two of them meet again and make up...? Sorry, I'm just a sucker for a happy ending! I can imagine Belle running straight back to him... they're just meant to be!

Please please write some more Sparrabella's soon! I promise to keep an eye out! :) I love your work!
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
OMG! How could you do that to Jack! He just wanted to break down, didn't he? And I don't think Arabella would act in that way. She'd still remember. But I think you got Laura's reaction perfect, and Mr Reece's!

Please write one with a happy ending, even though you like to write sad ones.

nineteennintytwo