Reviews for Love in the Real World
kidnurse123 chapter 21 . 8/7/2010
I have been an avid and faithful reader. I have loved this story and am sad to see it end. I will look for outtakes and will enjoy them also. I hope RL gets easier for you and that you can enjoy life to the fullest. I will look for other stories of yours in the future. Thank you for a great story to read.
Babe Pryor chapter 21 . 8/6/2010
sniff, sniff* so sweet. and so they lived and lusted happily ever after..xx
Kynicole chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
I like but I was wondering if you could also do a second epilogue that would include children. Please
AngelDivided chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
Worth waiting for! Great job!
the real teacher chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
i'm so glad you decided to finish it. I think it ended abruptly but since you have outtakes planned...I think that's ok.

I would like to see maybe some of the vacations, lemons, birthdays, nights out with the gang, lemons, quiet mornings, drama on the resort, lemons! HAHAHAHA!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
I thought it was a sweet way to propose.
mountainlion718 chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
awww, so sad to see it end! loved this, can't wait to read the outtakes! I would really like Emmett's POV of right when Edward & Em took off on the snowmobiles and found Bella. and some of the other Cullen POV's when they were in the hospital
K Krystine chapter 19 . 5/31/2010
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
bluiqt chapter 20 . 5/23/2010
Awww... what thoughtful gifts! Although, I thought he was going to propose, lol!
the real teacher chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
re-doing the truck was a wonderful sentiment...but in the long run, ME PERSONALLY would have wanted him to save money and just buy a new ride.
Babe Pryor chapter 20 . 5/21/2010
This is the good stuff! The happy time after all the angst and troubles the two have been through..and next..for the rest of the story..xx
Vanquish13 chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
im glad edward and bella have talked about their pasts. damn that tanya!
Vanquish13 chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
hehe im glad edward told tanya off. but hope it doesn't come back to bite him.
Vanquish13 chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
i'm enjoying this. love the setting of your story. D
mountainlion718 chapter 20 . 5/20/2010
aww, that was so sweet! i can't for them to go on vacation...