Reviews for His Queen
Naa chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
needs more writers like you.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I adored this. I don't often read Hetalia fics that have the countries interacting with humans (not intentionally, it's just hard coming across decent ones), but I loved the emotion that carried through, and of course, Arthur would have a special relationship with one of his best, well-remembered Queens. I was sort of expecting the story to be longer than it was, but it didn't matter too much in the long run.

Amulet
gentlehearte chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I absolutely adore this story.

It actually made me cry, that's rare when I read most fics. But, this story is beautifully well written.

You should keep writing. I adore your work :)
FazzyGrl.22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wonderful story.
Couldn't help but imagine Cate Blanchett as Elizabeth, haha.
Moonlight by Beethoven chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow. I really like how you portrayed their relationship. You can really feel their love for each other, even as they never really consummated it, in a way.

You did a really good job, really
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Amazing
Feathers D. Beilschmidt chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
So beautiful... I love it
Yoly chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow this was just amazing. I loved the portrayal of England and the Queen, it almost canon as she was said to claim to be married to her country. We definitely need more fanfiction like this!

It too good to pass up! Big fan of this sweet, if sad pairing. A human and a country always a bitter sweet pairing.
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
You know... I'm a USUK fan for life, but I shipped this before I had even heard of hetalia. It's utter canon. And this was very sweet.
fortunecookie29 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I was lookin 4 more countryhuman stories and im glad i found this. its very good! it is sad because they will never end up together. i like how arthur still loves her while she was sweet of him. theres one at livejournal about this pair too, ill get back at u and give u the link when i find it if uwant
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I had no idea Queen Elizabeth's life was so fraught with tragedy - but her country stood by her and never stopped loving her for an instant. Iggy/Queen Lizzy just makes so much sense, and is poignantly sweet. This is an absolutely beautiful pairing, and you portrayed it perfectly. I love how you used historical tidbits and wove your story around them - the accuracy just proved its canonness, but your writing made me ship it harder than - umm - something hard.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
So I've been looking for some country/human fics lately. And, I say, I didn't actually expect to find England/Elizabeth. I was surprised when I did, and even more surprised to find one beautiful as this. As Arthur thinks in this, the country of England and Queen Elizabeth truly did have a "special" relationship that is unlike most others. (I'd find it interesting to see fic about England and Mary, actually.)

You have Elizabeth written perfectly. Her voice, her mannerisms...

The end was wonderful.
saudadee chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was simply beautiful. Wow. I still have goosebumps on my arms. Just- WOW!
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This was absolutely fantastic. So fantastic, actually, that I honestly have no other words to describe how utterly amazing this was.