Reviews for Internships and Other Shameless Behavior
Elena Ava chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Another amazing story!
TinyYellowDragon chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
This is such pure D/G goodness! I love it. It's quick and snappy and delightful. I can see why it won all the awards it's definitely deserving of them.

This was one of the pics that has rekindled my love for Draco and Ginny, it's inspired me in so many ways my mind can't keep track!
Nyago chapter 3 . 3/20/2015
Oh how delicious! I was like "Come on Ginny you gotta win!" But I am glad you got it to a draw like that and made both of them realize their potential together. I have to agree, you own the awards you won for this fic. I was hooked from Chapter 1 to now. :)

-Nyago
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Ah, they are such a fun couple to write. So many humorous ways they can be brought together :)
SilverSun1119 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
please please please write a sequel!
AriaTheCraZFerret chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
i thought we all acknowledged ALL of Draco's kisses paralyzed us all...

***

Aria Dee
Lea Redfire chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Could you please send me all the quotes? I kno all d films but I couldn't find d quotes.

Lea Redfire chapter 2 . 7/7/2011

Peacheschica chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
It was cute
LynseyWhitlock chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Hahaha. I loved the change in the bet. It's fantastic.
LynseyWhitlock chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"

"As you wish,"

I got those to. Was the ancestors joke the Mulan one? Hehe.
LynseyWhitlock chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ooh, this is going to be interesting.
Nival Vixen chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I loved it!

The references were a bonus and great, but I especially loved the characterisation you had of both Draco and Ginny. I could imagine that they would have acted that exact way in the books... you know, if they'd been about Draco and Ginny.

I'd encourage a sequel for the simple reason that I can imagine the arguments they'd have over things, more manipulation on Draco's part and sugar-induced coma's on Ginny's.

Excellent work :)
Mandirrr chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Hey darlin! So I read this a few days ago, and I LOVED it! I can absolutely see Ginny acting this way, and Draco was potrayed very well-Great job with making him seem sweet as well as snarky-Keep up the amazing writing ;)
shieldmaidenoftherohirrim chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
This is a brilliant story, Leigh! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it; fantastic job!

Just one little thing:

"fall internships" should read "autumn internships" as it is in England. And in a few places Ginny's talking to her mum and it doesn't have a capital letter when it should. But besides that, it was a brilliant story, and I loved it.