Reviews for Dead Moon
Alalaes chapter 33 . 3/18/2014
Whoo I'm so glad I got around to reading this. It was a fantastic fusion! But I really shouldn't be surprised, you always put a lot of effort into your writing. What did I enjoy the most? Probably Vellena's conversation with Orihime, that was some great dialogue. Now I just have to find the time to read the sequel ...
sexdrugs chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Hi, great story, i like bleach&warcraft crossovers, a shame most aren't finished. Ecstasi is a name of a drug if I remember, isn't it?
Skyshattered chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow! I'm hooked up with the story! Interesting! May I ask what's Vellena Nightwind's axe?
Junichiblue chapter 33 . 7/14/2012
I read this whole story over a few days. Loved it! I especially enjoyed your Grimmjow characterization. Intelligent, strong, multidimensional. Very real, and very likeable! An extremely enjoyable story. If that other one is done I think I may have to read it too.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 33 . 8/22/2011
Fucking awesome. Loved the plot. Your dk was fucking badass. The way you incorperstrd the wow stuff was flawless. And your writing style is way above most of the common on this site, as you obviously know. Fuckikg well done, def the best story I have read in a long time, and I've read most of the bleach stories worth reading.
BlackRoseFire chapter 33 . 4/16/2011
Awesome story. I can't wait to read the next story in the series.
Cooly chapter 32 . 12/8/2010
At least Nnoitra got to die the death he always wanted. Still, it was kind of sad. That was a pretty decent fight Vellena had with him.
OedonWrithe chapter 33 . 10/16/2010
Overall, this was a great story. I loved it. When i couldn't get to a computer, i read it on my cell phone.

Fav! Author and story!
Tamsdlev chapter 33 . 10/18/2009
This was the first 'in progress' story I've followed from beginning to end and I really enjoyed it. Every day, I'd check my email, hoping for an email notification that another chapter was added. Love your writing, and very much looking forward to the sequel!
Flukemeister chapter 33 . 10/18/2009
Yay! I read it through to the end. And that was a nice ending for this story. I'm glad there will be a sequel-I can't wait to see Grimmjow and Vellena wreak some havoc in Azeroth! XD Go Go Go!

Any way, props to an awesome writer for an awesome story. I'll be waiting for that sequel.
Marcus Finch chapter 33 . 10/18/2009
i think this was a great way to end this fic and im glad you're making a continuation
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 33 . 10/18/2009
PERFECT! i give it a perfect 10 . guess the grim kitty and bunny chan have more adventures, with the big cat learning some death knight moves , for some reason i see him spamming mark of blood and dancing rune weapon , wow imagine a double pantera, evil :] well good luck with finding a beta, i would but im currently struggling with my own random spoofs of ideas so sorry if i cant help much v.v hope to see more of your awesome work you make me want to play wow again after i almost gave it up, so million thanks. till the next installemnt
Marcus Finch chapter 32 . 10/18/2009
this is the best bleach x-over i've read on this site. still, i'd like a prologue introducing grimmjow to azeroth and what happened since the final battle if possible.
samurai89 chapter 32 . 10/18/2009
That was great, though i do feel kinda sad it's finished. Are you going to make a sequel? Please?
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 31 . 10/17/2009
hehe feast of body parts, and a very pissed off very enraged death knight . im happy she pwned nnoitra's worthless ass. so, does big-boobie-chan heal grim-kitty and they live happily ever after or something? hmm oh well, kenpachi gets to disarm her with his sweet time so till next chap