Reviews for Training
I loved this story and I wanted to give you kudos for it! 3
princessalexandra0201 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Too totally adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I liked this story. Well written and I loved the interactions between the brothers.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
For some reason I just love that idea that Alan...'accidentally' picks up stuff from, well, everyone. That and that he learned lock-picking from Parker, and a few other things besides. I haven't seen this, though, where, literally, /everyone/ is secretly teaching him and answering any questions he has. That he takes advantage of his family's fussing is to be expected- he's the youngest, it's that or be smothered to death ;)
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
great story
musicluver2012 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This story is really great! I love the interaction between all of the boys. Great Job!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Lol! Wow, awesome job!
Should have guessed he was awake... awesome how everyone knew about it too lol
Keep it up!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
thanks for the story. so cute. yeah what did alan learn from lady P and Parker?
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Now that. That right there, was BRILLIANT! I wondered how Alan was able to pilot the 'birds in the movie! Great job and GREAT STORY!

They also need to make another movie, just not directed by the same guy that directed the first. He TOTALLY...um...botched it. IT'S NOT FRIGGIN SPY KIDS! He had an interesting plot...

I'm getting off track...oops.

Great job!

Fenix
DruidRaven2090 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This may be only a one shot, but it was exactly what I was looking to read. Thank for shring this.

"Normal is only a setting on a washing machine." -Raven
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I LOVED this story! You should write more! XD Love all the brotherly mush! I'm all fuzzy now! XD
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aww. It was nice to see Lady Penelope steering the conversation. And every brother thinking they were the only one teaching him? haha way to cheat the system Alan! Cute piece- I liked the note of how affection they were with each other. very sweet!
black4minister chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
oh, wow, that was brill. for your first fic, you did an amazing job. the story wasa funny and you have all the characters down so well. as for not writing more cause you don't know the story that well, that's excatly how i began. i saw the movie but have never watched the tv show. i write stories from what i've learned from reading other peoples work. you shouldn't be duanted by the hard core fans, you can wirte just as well!

if you want any help with character information or anything, then pm me and i'll be gald to give you any info i have. i'd hate to see such thunderbirds writing talent wasted.

well, just if you're interested,

blacky xox