Reviews for Summertime Games
LA AngelxZV chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Oh,please,please don't let this be the end!:D
Misselise chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Can you please please please please update!
justtoread321 chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! that was the last chapter?! Ughhh. I was getting so into it already. :(((( update please!
justtoread321 chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
okay. lol. I was laughing the whole time towards the end. :))))
justtoread321 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
CRAP! I SOOOO DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! THAT IS SO F-ED UP MAN!
justtoread321 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I was smiling the entire time towards the end. i cannot believe i only came over this now. Can't. Stop. Reading!
ritzbits chapter 29 . 9/8/2012
please update soon :)
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love it.
bbles2 chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
This one too! I want to punch amanda in the face.. is this story on hiatus or discontinued? If not, can't wait for the next chapter :)
depthoverdistance chapter 29 . 1/4/2012
Agh, I've never loved a fanfic this much in a while! You're incredibly talented with your writing, I really really really hope you continue this!
zan123 chapter 29 . 10/26/2011
Please tell me that this is not the end of the story. I'm starting to feel bad for Austin :( and I really hope that u will update soon! I believe that there are many other ppl out there from diff parts of de world who love ur story too! ;)
M. Aurielle chapter 29 . 8/4/2011
You are SO kidding me! This can NOT be the last chapter of this amazing story. PLEASE tell that your still here & are planning to finish! 'cuss I will seriously find you, lol :)
Vfanforlife chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
Hey, so i've been reading this story and have absolutely fallen in love. I know it's been a very long time since you updated, and I would just like to know if you are ever planning on updating again soon. Cause you really are an absolutely fabulous writer and as a result I just adore your work! Just thought i'd let you know.

xoxo,

Lar
zanessafani chapter 29 . 6/10/2011
you gonna continue this?

this is one of my fav ones
kerryxi chapter 29 . 6/5/2011
just wanted to know we are still here and reading this story is to good not to!