Reviews for Summertime Games
Troy McCartney13 chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Chapter ten the quote at the very beginning "I get by with a little help from my friends." Was not from john Lennon but it was actually Richard Starkey aka Ringo Starr for it was Ringo who wrote and sang the song the rest of the Beatles just did background vocals and played their instruments, sorry for the long mantra but when it comes to the Beatles if somebody's facts r wrong or used wrong I have HAVE to correct it it is just how I work if someone's Beatles facts r wrong It bothers me so I have to correct it BTW this is a great story
LA AngelxZV chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Oh,please,please don't let this be the end!:D
Misselise chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
Can you please please please please update!
justtoread321 chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! that was the last chapter?! Ughhh. I was getting so into it already. :(((( update please!
justtoread321 chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
okay. lol. I was laughing the whole time towards the end. :))))
justtoread321 chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
justtoread321 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I was smiling the entire time towards the end. i cannot believe i only came over this now. Can't. Stop. Reading!
ritzbits chapter 29 . 9/8/2012
please update soon :)
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love it.
bbles2 chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
This one too! I want to punch amanda in the face.. is this story on hiatus or discontinued? If not, can't wait for the next chapter :)
depthoverdistance chapter 29 . 1/4/2012
Agh, I've never loved a fanfic this much in a while! You're incredibly talented with your writing, I really really really hope you continue this!
zan123 chapter 29 . 10/26/2011
Please tell me that this is not the end of the story. I'm starting to feel bad for Austin :( and I really hope that u will update soon! I believe that there are many other ppl out there from diff parts of de world who love ur story too! ;)
M. Aurielle chapter 29 . 8/4/2011
You are SO kidding me! This can NOT be the last chapter of this amazing story. PLEASE tell that your still here & are planning to finish! 'cuss I will seriously find you, lol :)
Vfanforlife chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
Hey, so i've been reading this story and have absolutely fallen in love. I know it's been a very long time since you updated, and I would just like to know if you are ever planning on updating again soon. Cause you really are an absolutely fabulous writer and as a result I just adore your work! Just thought i'd let you know.

zanessafani chapter 29 . 6/10/2011
you gonna continue this?

this is one of my fav ones