Reviews for Coming Home
colourfulchatterbox chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
I LOVE this story! I think it's a perfect length, it fits right inbetween the two parts of the story D Normally I would say write more...but I can't really say that, cause they isn't much more you can write...P

Thanks for writing this section of the story!

Keep writing D
BlazingWolfFire chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Not only was it a good untold part of the book but I really like how you made everything fit where it's supposed to be.

Great job with the story plot and the writing!
bookish327 chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
Excellent fic! You wrote all of these characters very well. I personally wouldn't mind if you wanted to write more chapters about their life there. Would you consider it?
MadeOfStars chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
It has harder to write something that already has so much basis in the book, but you did a great job. You filled in Mel's thought during the soul-napping scene and the insertion scene rings true. I can imaging people talking to Pet halfheartedly and as if she was already Wanda. I did think they waited longer before insertion, like almost a week, but that is a minor detail. Good story!
MadeOfStars chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
I love this chapter... I got distracted and did not review the last one (good, but long and a little much for one chapter) but this one is perfect. I love the search, the conversation about her age, the reasons for rejecting the other potentials, the tension about staying in one place too long, and the experimentation with the meds (lol). The line about Wanda with a body and Wanda without a body was great.
MadeOfStars chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Another great chapter. I love the strange awkwardness between Ian and Mel. That fits well. I can also see him being willing to thank Doc and Jared for not following through on Wanda's plans. Great characterization. Your writing style fits the book well.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love this story, enough to actually leave a review on a first chapter. I love Melanie snapping at Lacey (someone needed to) and her recognizing the sadness in people's eyes when they realized Wanda was gone. Great start!
Snuze chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
i really enjoyed it. it reads just like the real thing. can't wait to read more of your work.
DobbyWobby chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
this is very, very good! i love it. could you carry it on? have melanie's pov of the rest of the book? really really good! D
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow! You really did a great job of capturing the bond between Mel and Wanda! I was sad Mel/Jared's reunion was left out of the Host! Very well done! I'm off to read ch. 2!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Cool story, very much enjoyable.
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
YAy! -jumps- YAY! -jumps- YAY! -jumps- YAY! -jumps- YAY!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
wow, this is pretty cool, can't wait to see what happens. And i don't have to YAY!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
me likey, de story.
ilovefood13 chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
The was very well done. Stephenie could not have written it better herself. :)