Reviews for Day In The Life
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was cool, and funny. Something like this happen a lot in my family, me and my dad are from the south and my mom and little sis are from the north. My sis is also half Canadian so we get a whole lot of arguments and misunderstandings.
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is seriously cool. You should write another one ;)
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
As a New Yorker, I approve. Yeah, us New Yorkers aren't exactly the most patriotic people in the country (I can't wait to move out to Canada or Lithuania or someplace when I'm old enough and have the money). Wait a second, you call subs "grinders"? Hahahahaha. Ahem- excuse me. Sorry. That's strange...to me that is. This completely fit my (multiple) head cannon(s) for the states and their relationships with each other and America perfectly! It's kind-of creepy. Even down to the Long Island being Yorkie's e-zone and their genders...*applauds*

See ya' later!
Angel9999 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aaaaaaaw
KittyKatKrack chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Pff, I have never heard someone call a sub a "grinder." *Is from NY* xD This is absolutely fantastic. I hate stupid people who decide to chat with the cashier when they're ordering. That's... Pretty much how I would react. (Or any New Yorker on a schedule.) xD *Thumbs up* Great job!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh! My! GOD! XD I can totally see that happening! Though to be honest, I thought Alfred wanked NY in greeting. XD FLMAO! XD

LOL! Dirty jokes for those who get what they mean! XD

That was freaking fantastic mate! XD

::millions of hearts doing the naked rumba::

XD

:thumbs up::

I was laughing my head off. Honestly. _
fluffymareep chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story is so good!

Hmm...I live in Massachusetts...but I call my sandwich...well a sandwich! XD I'm from Illinois though so that could be it!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my goodness I could NOT stop laughing when I read the author's note. :'D

My friends and I are from different states and we totally had this discussion! :'D Truthfully, as long as I get my sandwich then I'm fine but since I'm from NY I usually call them subs. Which makes me ponder about Subway and Submarines shops... Are they called Grinder shops in MA?

I found this utterly hilarious! NY totally should have let MA beat the crap out of those citizens, I mean really.

Thanks SO much for writing this! Totally made my day!
Ashori-sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aww, cute and funny! 8)

Weird thing is that I'm from Massachusetts, and everyone I know calls them subs here. I dunno'. XD

Papa America~! x]
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very funny!

I made a Massachussetts too, but I wasn't smart enough to put a super long hair on her head.

XD

This has gotta update!

Oh yeah, if you put a GA in, I'd love you forever! (Is from GA)

~Kendall