Reviews for Father's Day
MsRitaB chapter 1 . 10/9
This was really well written! Nice job taking a real life incident and putting into the characterization of these characters.
Pfeh chapter 1 . 1/13
We don't let my dad cook. When he was still dating my mom he was making dinner for their date. He decided on burgers. So the burgers where on the grill and my dad turned to my mom and said,I'm going to take a shower. Don't touch the burgers I'll be out before there done." Now my dad. He takes 30 min showers. You could tell they were burnt from the smell. When he took them off the grill they could have been used as hockey pucks. He burnt burnt to a burnt crisp. Needless to say they went out for dinner that night. He can only cook soup from a can.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Oh my god XD Again, you have such an awesome family.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Haha, cute! Just like my house!
Random Person chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Did that seriously happen between you and your family? Omg, lol. Like, for reals, I feel like laughing right now. But I can't 'cause my mom's asleep and right next to me... Great job, btw!
Kimmichi2000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Let us do what Matthew does! TO THE MAPLE SYRUP!
-pours syrup all over the pancakes- and now...wait -can't pick up the pancake piece- oh come on!
I like the fact that you base a lot of these on your life. I find it strange though that I can relate to some of these...maybe I should write fics that are based on my life? Eh idk.
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh god, that was simply hilarious! 8D
white pedal chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
lol that was so sweet! It's amazing what real life can inspire us to write huh? great story!
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Aw. Your family seems so cute and fun. *is jealous*. I find it midly amusing that you based this story from your own experience. I just love how they reacted when they found out Arthur was the one who's cooking. Seriously made me laugh, and I really need something to make me laugh, because I'm feeling quite awful right now. This made me happy and feel a lot better. Thank you! :3

Also, I love France and Arthur's interaction here. *Sighs dreamily. I love this two so much. They are so terribly good for each other. And again, this fic made me laugh and I enjoyed it a lot. Good job! I hope you continue writing.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Very cute! Oh, Artie, it's the effort that counts, not the final result! XD
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awww wat a cute fic
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
SO CUTE! EEEE!

Ahahahaha, Arthur, you should know better than to try to cook…

Very nice!
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Your family's the greatest xD
ai-08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
“Thank you,” he whispered.

“For what?” Arthur blushed furiously. “All I did was burn pancakes.”

“Yes, but you burnt them just for me.”

lovelovelove aw
GrandGrammaryeDisappearingAct chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh lord! This made my day! XDXDXD!