Reviews for Father's Day
ArkieR chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh my god XD Again, you have such an awesome family.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Haha, cute! Just like my house!
Random Person chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Did that seriously happen between you and your family? Omg, lol. Like, for reals, I feel like laughing right now. But I can't 'cause my mom's asleep and right next to me... Great job, btw!
Kimmichi2000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Let us do what Matthew does! TO THE MAPLE SYRUP!
-pours syrup all over the pancakes- and now...wait -can't pick up the pancake piece- oh come on!
I like the fact that you base a lot of these on your life. I find it strange though that I can relate to some of these...maybe I should write fics that are based on my life? Eh idk.
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh god, that was simply hilarious! 8D
white pedal chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
lol that was so sweet! It's amazing what real life can inspire us to write huh? great story!
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Aw. Your family seems so cute and fun. *is jealous*. I find it midly amusing that you based this story from your own experience. I just love how they reacted when they found out Arthur was the one who's cooking. Seriously made me laugh, and I really need something to make me laugh, because I'm feeling quite awful right now. This made me happy and feel a lot better. Thank you! :3

Also, I love France and Arthur's interaction here. *Sighs dreamily. I love this two so much. They are so terribly good for each other. And again, this fic made me laugh and I enjoyed it a lot. Good job! I hope you continue writing.
bbissocute chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Very cute! Oh, Artie, it's the effort that counts, not the final result! XD
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awww wat a cute fic
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
SO CUTE! EEEE!

Ahahahaha, Arthur, you should know better than to try to cook…

Very nice!
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Your family's the greatest xD
ai-08 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
“Thank you,” he whispered.

“For what?” Arthur blushed furiously. “All I did was burn pancakes.”

“Yes, but you burnt them just for me.”

lovelovelove aw
SantaaCruuzahh chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh lord! This made my day! XDXDXD!
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I love these dysfunctional family fics~!
untitled chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love the new world family fics you're spewing out... especially since they're from experience. I'm really tempted to draw some of these out. I hope thats okay if I ever do! But yes, I enjoyed this so much! 3 Please continue to write more!