Reviews for Not Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wow... What a story! I needed thus, I was looking for this!
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Beautiful & well written :-)
Nicole chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is still one of my favorite "Michael-leaves-Fiona" stories. Somehow it feels appropriately sentimental without being overdone, yet it conveys his attachment and sadness perfectly. Wonderful job!
icepixel chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is lovely and bittersweet. I especially liked Michael's thoughts on how he's both Michael Westen and Michael McBride because he's been living as his cover ID for so long. Thanks for sharing!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great story.
gabbylovesburnnotice chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
omg that was heartbreaking but amazing. great job!
JessicaLaurenWeasley chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Amazing, Michael was a little OOC, BUT this is before he left so i think its totally acceptable:) I loved it! Write more, maybe one on yesterdays episode? hahah

-jessica
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Ow heart breaking but fantastic
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
great story.
explodeychik chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is possibly my fave Burn Notice fic. Admittedly, the fandom is small, and not much is out there, but I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time finding one better than this! Absolute love.

I know everyone has said what a great Michael voice you have, but Fiona is fab too. She is exactly as I see her onscreen, forward and flirty and awesome. This flows perfectly with the series and I just loved it! Thanks!
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh, fantastic! This just rings completely true. This *is* Michael and Fi. I love it.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
"sob". That was so sad, but so good!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Gorgeous story. I love that you wrote this in the same way Burn Notice is narrated; I could hear Michael Westen's voice inside my head as I read. :-)
Dina C chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was very well done. An excellent glimpse back at the beginnings of their relationship and the angst involved in his departure. Thanks for sharing your talent with us readers! :-)
Silky1107 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I found this delightful. It's the perfect blend of bittersweet and romantic. I'm intrigued by the possibilities of Michael's time in Ireland with Fiona and this is a completely plausible and compelling version of events.

Thanks for sharing! I hope to read more Burn Notice fic by you.