Reviews for Of Lustfilled Shoots and Tantric Chairs
catrina.nugget chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
haha love the ending
Twi-madkat18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
wow, edward's last line has got me crying with laughter lol i loved it!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
What?! You're going to leave it like that? :(
How disappointing. It was good though.
But... I'm gonna pretend that that last line from Edward was a joke, because she THINKS he's gay, and he's really not! I'm gonna pretend he liked her all along, too! :P
I will put this on my alerts, just in case, though, and HOPE that you'll write at least one more chapter for it. :)
Thanks for sharing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ouch...and here I thought she'd be successful after a reaction like that. Poor Bella.

Great job!
Littlemiss53 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Poor Bella... too bad. Very funny!
MinervaCullen chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
bahahaha, poor Bella. Seriously though, that would suck ;)
Loisen chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I wouldn't have thought that I would get such an end. :):):)
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
LOL! lOVE IT!

Think i'm gonna have to write a one shot with edward and bella being bi :D
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I liked ur one shot and the end was funny :D lol
DELETEACCOUNTPLEASETHANKS chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
HOLLYYYYYY SHIT! My god! that was beyond anything i ever read before! sooo goddamn intense! : that is what i call talent ;) i hope you continue cauz i sure as hell wanna find out what happens in the next few ch.s :)
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow, the last part sounds like something that would happen to a older version of me. Poor Bella. 3:
reelromanTIC chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
LMFAO!

I was soooo waiting for some backstory on how he pretended to be gay or something and then that gem of an ending almost made me wet my pants! Good one!
Z. Nicole chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That's hilarious! I abso-freakin-lutely loved it...! He just wanted to know how to blow like her!

: ) Priceless!
apy chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
MWAHAHAHA! This is funny as hell. Gah!
let'sdisappeartogether chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh my god! That was really hot. And wtf, Edward? Haha you should continue this story! PLEASE?:)