Reviews for Putting Team 7 Together Again
Caeria chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I was really enjoying this. Quite the little twist on the usual back in time story. I wish you had finished it.
hama431 chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Update
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Not bad, I find it sad and sweet. 'the three most important men to her.' I think I'm going to cry and people say I have a stone heart. And I'm not kidding about the stone heart part.
SweetDreamsSweetHeart chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Oh geez... UPDATE SOON PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! *goes on knees* please?
darksoulwolf chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
ok, I have to see if they believe her, thinks she has really lost it...or even if she can save them and not die herself! ;;
roxnroll chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Fantastic! Oh I love it! I look forward to the next one.

Rox
Geekoness chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Awesome! ]
Lady Stardust on Mars chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I hope for you to be updating like crazy too. I had to go back and read the last chapter becauses its been so long I was so confused. But nice work otherwise. I read a story similar, don't think it got past the first... (or was it third?) chapter. And yours is much, much better.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Thaw was...wow, my eyes were wide the whole time. I admit that at first, I felt a little bit lost but when I finished reading the whole chapter, I understood everything. I really don't want to be in Sakura's place, it's so scary to know that your loved ones are going to die and you're going to have to save them.

Nice work.

~KWF~
LivingInSymphony chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Ooh, really interesting chapter!

LOVED IT!

Update soon with the next one :D
vintageXgal chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
What. the. hell? Did I miss something or did Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi just loose all memory of being dead? OMG! YOU LEFT ME ON A CLIFFHANGER! GR! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! REALLY SOON! This is getting exciting and very interesting. UPDATE SON!
vintageXgal chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
WTF? THEY'RE DEAD? WHY? NOO! PLZ CONTINUE THIS PLZ! WHY IS THEY DEAD?
Lady Stardust on Mars chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Is this to be a continuous story? CAUSE I THINK IT SHOULD BE! Sorry for "yelling" I think this is actually a really awesome Idea.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I loved it. I already started crying. This is off to a great start. I can't wait to read more.

Rox
Black Shadow Fox Shaman chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Sasuke is a dumb ass! and poor sakura.