Reviews for The Last Night
Sugargirl5 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Wow, they're pretty open to each other :). I've never read a fic quite like this one, and I have to say I'm really enjoying your story, it's unique and wonderfully written!
Anastasia Blaise chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
love it
Edwardcullensexy chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Wow I loved it
1sparklygirl chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Amazing! You are so good!
BlueDiamondRing chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
wow, what a night for those two. Your writing is beautiful for these two. thanks.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
I'm in the middle of Prelude and stopped to read this... it's so tender and lovely. I LOVE it. There is a spelling mistake that is so funny... and in the worst spot it really broke the reverie and made me laugh. When he's about to take her on the piano it says he unbuttons his "plants". HAHAHAHAHA!
KYKEMD chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
loved it.
Esmee S. Cullen chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
I love all of your stories this one was so good.
deleteteled chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
cute
Maki-san chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Someone tell me WHY I haven't read this before...

ohh it's amazing, I love this naughty Edward!
Scrimmy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Here I am again. Back on your stories. I finally got to see New Moon and I loved it. I am trying to blackmail my son into going with me tomorrow. He's yelling you already saw it. I don't care, I would watch it everyday. Since I can't do it until the DVD is out I will drive 60 miles anytime I can find someone to go along. If I can't I'll go alone. Only problem is the road. It is dark the whole way, through the forest, 2 lanes and deer. and I do not see well in the dark, oh well. I will take my guardian angel with me. But I gotta see it over and over and when I can't I will read your stuff over and over. I finally got registered. Thanks for the link. I still love your writing. I told your whole story to my friends who went with me to see New Moon. I noticed some of the other people in line were trying to listen to your story. I mentioned the website so I hope they found it. My friends wanted to know when the movie comes out and I had to explain several times that the only movie that goes with your stories is in the readers heads, but you do such a good job that the movie is clear, and sometimes feels real. Thank you and I anxiously await the next chapter. A lifetime fan! Bobbie
Bobbie chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hey Marie, this is my 7th reading of the Last Night. It is November 2nd and I think I may have to turn the air conditioner on.

I love how you throw in the comedy relief to break up the passion. ie: As she walked back into the bedroom I wondered if she was planning on dressing me. Perhaps Alice had been rubbing off on her

Very well done.
Bobbie chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Marie,

That was amazing. You are a very brilliant writer. I love your story and this additional 4 chapters. I didn't realize they were here until after my 2nd reading of the Prelude. The first time I read it I felt like a starving person who found a smorgasboard and I couldn't stop reading until it was gone! The second time I was able to read slower and note your comments on the bottom of the chapters. I was very pleasantly surprised to find these 4 chapters I wondered as I read the first time what Edward meant when telling the brothers about the demolition of his iron bed. I can't wait for the Polar Night.
favludo chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
you write so beautifully, im hunting to find prelude right now so i can read more
TwilightGrandma chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Um...WOW. I was a bit perturbed at first that your Edward let this night go that far because it really seemed contrary to his nature up to this point, but what the heck...it was a super fantasy (which is what the books are all about anyway!). If I ever wanted a cigarette...after reading this would be the time!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »