Reviews for The Last Night
favludo chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
you write so beautifully, im hunting to find prelude right now so i can read more
TwilightGrandma chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Um...WOW. I was a bit perturbed at first that your Edward let this night go that far because it really seemed contrary to his nature up to this point, but what the heck...it was a super fantasy (which is what the books are all about anyway!). If I ever wanted a cigarette...after reading this would be the time!
akjamma chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
this is one of my favorite chapters. are you planning on writing about their wedding night? Ive often wondered, since Bella was a virgin, wouldnt there be blood? how would edward react to that?
bmthespian chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Great companion piece
baynewen chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
I just came upon this story today and I loved it! Not only did you succeed in maintain the integrity of the characters, but you wove a romance that is true to Bella and Edward with the most subtle of lemons it was very erotic!

I hope you will consider writing further chapters to take us beyond the honeymoon.
ravencullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
dude i didnt even get to finish the its awsome
msREDpen chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
This was HOT, but it was also beautiful. Although this story pushes the boundaries of Edward and Bella's relationship, a tad further than the books, it was still believable that it was the same characters.
Lacy-Jane chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Amazing outtake, I loved it :)
over-dramatic87 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
I'm so glad you wrote this, it's beautiful. The sexual tension is actually killing me! I really love everything about 'Prelude' and can't wait to read more :)
Rose.Jayne chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
3 this, cant believe i found out about this todaii?
caaaaity cube chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i love this story :D its absolutely beautiful!

and i really think you have amazing writing skills.

i think this is how edwawrd and bella would act.

fantasic story :D

i've already read it twice.

x

keep writing.
kirsty-4-life chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
hehe gotta love this story
intensewhatever chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
I loved this story. It had such a...seductive feel to it, all the while being funny and real.

I loved it! Amazing job!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
I love this! and I have loved Prelude ... very much! are you going to continue through Breaking Dawn? please?
April chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Um, any chance we could pay per view that event? I mean, I would pay to see Edward get his kink on...yes, I just admitted that (hangs head in shame)...
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »