Reviews for The Last Night
akjamma chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
this is one of my favorite chapters. are you planning on writing about their wedding night? Ive often wondered, since Bella was a virgin, wouldnt there be blood? how would edward react to that?
bmthespian chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Great companion piece
baynewen chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
I just came upon this story today and I loved it! Not only did you succeed in maintain the integrity of the characters, but you wove a romance that is true to Bella and Edward with the most subtle of lemons it was very erotic!

I hope you will consider writing further chapters to take us beyond the honeymoon.
ravencullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
dude i didnt even get to finish the its awsome
msREDpen chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
This was HOT, but it was also beautiful. Although this story pushes the boundaries of Edward and Bella's relationship, a tad further than the books, it was still believable that it was the same characters.
Lacy-Jane chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Amazing outtake, I loved it :)
over-dramatic87 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
I'm so glad you wrote this, it's beautiful. The sexual tension is actually killing me! I really love everything about 'Prelude' and can't wait to read more :)
Rose.Jayne chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
3 this, cant believe i found out about this todaii?
caaaaity cube chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i love this story :D its absolutely beautiful!

and i really think you have amazing writing skills.

i think this is how edwawrd and bella would act.

fantasic story :D

i've already read it twice.

keep writing.
kirsty-4-life chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
hehe gotta love this story
intensewhatever chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
I loved this story. It had such a...seductive feel to it, all the while being funny and real.

I loved it! Amazing job!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
I love this! and I have loved Prelude ... very much! are you going to continue through Breaking Dawn? please?
April chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Um, any chance we could pay per view that event? I mean, I would pay to see Edward get his kink on...yes, I just admitted that (hangs head in shame)...
Ana Fluttersby chapter 3 . 8/27/2009

I loved it!
octoberland chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I'm sorry I haven't written a review of this outtake yet. I'm going to do a fic rec at some point today and this is definitely going on it. Only ten reviews?

Wow. SO beautifuly written. So sexy and in character. I love how you meld the eroticism with the emotions. Thank you for giving us this glimpse into their night.

Was it you who had said that you were afraid of how the sex scenes would come across? Afraid they would sound like a bodice ripper? Well if that was you then you had nothing to fear. They are literary and poetic.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »