Reviews for The Last Night
Ana Fluttersby chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
ohmyGod!ohmyGod!ohmyGod!ohmyGod!ohmyGod!ohmyGod!ohmyGod!

I loved it!
octoberland chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I'm sorry I haven't written a review of this outtake yet. I'm going to do a fic rec at some point today and this is definitely going on it. Only ten reviews?

Wow. SO beautifuly written. So sexy and in character. I love how you meld the eroticism with the emotions. Thank you for giving us this glimpse into their night.

Was it you who had said that you were afraid of how the sex scenes would come across? Afraid they would sound like a bodice ripper? Well if that was you then you had nothing to fear. They are literary and poetic.
nikki chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
keep up the good work. great story. nice and sensual and oh so sexy.
kirsty-4-life chapter 3 . 8/27/2009

Keep written... D
Ana Fluttersby chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
bz... that was inspired!
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You are killing me here...
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I have never felt compared to ever write a review before but I have to now. I was just up reading all of prelude until 5am and then woke up and read the last night before going out this morning. It was very addictive - so well written, comprehensive in filling in all the missing bits and then some, and the best fanfic I have read thus far. It gave me everything I wanted that was in those missing chapters for a young adult novel (speaking as a 32 year old mom of 2) and I am aching for more. Can't wait to read your next chapter. I especially love Edwards point of view.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
That was amazing!
XxPixieVixxenxX chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
man it was just getting good too ... yummy Edward
AriCullen1134 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
i loved it that was really good hope to read more soon
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5