Reviews for Geek Love
Valya 001 chapter 22 . 9/28/2018
*wiping happy tears*
Lovely story! What happened with Bella, so broke my heart, but at the same time Edward's patience amazed me. They are really perfect for each other! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us!
czarinabb chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
I read this story over and over, especially if I need some cheering up. It is hilarious. I crack up every time.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2018
Wonderfully delightful, from start to finish!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/17/2018
Wonderful, so romantic, humorous, and well written. I love you all. Because this is an older story, I was sure if anyone checked up on older stories. I'm just getting back into fan-fiction. I went back to some of the author I loved to see it the have gotten better. This holds its own with anything I've read lately. Thank you for sharing you talents and I will continue to follow you anywhere.
CathyD52 chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
So cute, I hope you will forgive me if I save other comments to the end. You wrote this so long ago you have probably forgotten it or don't care.. So I will just say I love your writing enough to be reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
What comes around: goes aroun!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
Seriously, Charlie went way over the line. There is nothing that would have told him if Edward was a rapist or abuser unless he had a record or record of complaints against him.
CathyD52 chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Edward could get lucky. Or, not!
CathyD52 chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
The Trifecta sounds delish. I must try it some time.
CathyD52 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
You are hilarious! The very first vehicle I bought new was a Baby-shit Mouse-turd colored Vega. I was 19 and very single. It probably had something to do with my choice of autos.
kalibean chapter 22 . 3/31/2017
Lived this very sweet story
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
Great story! Loved it! Edward and Bella are so perfect for each other.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 3/21/2017
I nearly peed my pants laughing when Bella and Edward were playing Jasper and Alice with the bottles! Oh the Chief and his background checks!
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 2/26/2017
This was very very good. Really funny. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 2/26/2017
Awe Charlie to the extreme. Funny funny story.
3,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »