Reviews for Geek Love
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 18 . 6/2
Seriously, Charlie went way over the line. There is nothing that would have told him if Edward was a rapist or abuser unless he had a record or record of complaints against him.
CathyD52 chapter 4 . 5/29
Edward could get lucky. Or, not!
CathyD52 chapter 2 . 5/29
The Trifecta sounds delish. I must try it some time.
CathyD52 chapter 1 . 5/29
You are hilarious! The very first vehicle I bought new was a Baby-shit Mouse-turd colored Vega. I was 19 and very single. It probably had something to do with my choice of autos.
kalibean chapter 22 . 3/31
Lived this very sweet story
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/24
Great story! Loved it! Edward and Bella are so perfect for each other.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 3/21
I nearly peed my pants laughing when Bella and Edward were playing Jasper and Alice with the bottles! Oh the Chief and his background checks!
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 2/26
This was very very good. Really funny. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 2/26
Awe Charlie to the extreme. Funny funny story.
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 2/25
So what happened to the ba$tard that drugged and then raped her? I hope he's dead!
Happybok17 chapter 22 . 2/1
Hifuckinglarious!
annaharding chapter 22 . 1/23
What a great story! So horrid about Bella's past - she was thinking she was getting a good night's sleep! (Eeew - was Jonathan into necrophilia? She was asleep and lifeless!)
Funny geek jokes - I really only got the "There are only 10 kinds of people..." - but I enjoyed them all.
Thanx for sharing!
Payton79 chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
What happened to Bella was disgusting and definitely hard to overcome, but I love how you have them conquer their physical relationship bit by bit and come our on top. Thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
londongirl618 chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
Loved this! So sweet! I would seriously love to see a sequel to this...just saying ;)
edward1932 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016