Reviews for Geek Love
Wonderfully delightful, from start to finish!
Wonderful, so romantic, humorous, and well written. I love you all. Because this is an older story, I was sure if anyone checked up on older stories. I'm just getting back into fan-fiction. I went back to some of the author I loved to see it the have gotten better. This holds its own with anything I've read lately. Thank you for sharing you talents and I will continue to follow you anywhere.
CathyD52 chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
So cute, I hope you will forgive me if I save other comments to the end. You wrote this so long ago you have probably forgotten it or don't care.. So I will just say I love your writing enough to be reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
What comes around: goes aroun!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
Seriously, Charlie went way over the line. There is nothing that would have told him if Edward was a rapist or abuser unless he had a record or record of complaints against him.
CathyD52 chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Edward could get lucky. Or, not!
CathyD52 chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
The Trifecta sounds delish. I must try it some time.
CathyD52 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
You are hilarious! The very first vehicle I bought new was a Baby-shit Mouse-turd colored Vega. I was 19 and very single. It probably had something to do with my choice of autos.
kalibean chapter 22 . 3/31/2017
Lived this very sweet story
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
Great story! Loved it! Edward and Bella are so perfect for each other.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 3/21/2017
I nearly peed my pants laughing when Bella and Edward were playing Jasper and Alice with the bottles! Oh the Chief and his background checks!
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 2/26/2017
This was very very good. Really funny. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 2/26/2017
Awe Charlie to the extreme. Funny funny story.
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 2/25/2017
So what happened to the ba$tard that drugged and then raped her? I hope he's dead!
Happybok17 chapter 22 . 2/1/2017