Reviews for Geek Love
kalibean chapter 22 . 3/31/2017
Lived this very sweet story
cctwilight chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
Great story! Loved it! Edward and Bella are so perfect for each other.
cctwilight chapter 18 . 3/21/2017
I nearly peed my pants laughing when Bella and Edward were playing Jasper and Alice with the bottles! Oh the Chief and his background checks!
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 2/26/2017
This was very very good. Really funny. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 2/26/2017
Awe Charlie to the extreme. Funny funny story.
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 2/25/2017
So what happened to the ba$tard that drugged and then raped her? I hope he's dead!
Happybok17 chapter 22 . 2/1/2017
Hifuckinglarious!
annaharding chapter 22 . 1/23/2017
What a great story! So horrid about Bella's past - she was thinking she was getting a good night's sleep! (Eeew - was Jonathan into necrophilia? She was asleep and lifeless!)
Funny geek jokes - I really only got the "There are only 10 kinds of people..." - but I enjoyed them all.
Thanx for sharing!
Payton79 chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
What happened to Bella was disgusting and definitely hard to overcome, but I love how you have them conquer their physical relationship bit by bit and come our on top. Thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
jenna grey chapter 22 . 9/30/2016
Loved this! So sweet! I would seriously love to see a sequel to this...just saying ;)
edward1932 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
loved this story!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
I love this Edward & Bella, but this Jasper is the most fuck awesome I've read in a long long time.
Mell C chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Interesting. I don't know much about tech geek culture. I'll have to give this story a try.
LaSpia chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
OMG, yes I am a serious latecomer to your lovely fic, but when I read about the MOUS's and "it's only mostly dead," I just had to read on… !
twirob chapter 22 . 2/8/2016