Reviews for Geek Love
hotmama4jd chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Wow...that was a bombshell. I have to say you handled it very well. Unfortunately, you are right - it is way too common. :(

On a lighter note, the french fry thing had me laughing so hard I almost wet myself.
hotmama4jd chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
"one-eyed yogurt thrower"? I thought I had heard them all! hehehe.

Poor Geekward - he is just killing me. I just want to squeeze him. ;}
hotmama4jd chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
OK, this is true (you probably have read/heard about it before). So my maternal line is RIFE with horrible surnames - Stout, Hogg and Butts. My grandmother's relative was named (again, not lying) Ima Daisy Hogg. The internet/rumors say that they are sisters "Ima" and "Ura" - not true. Aunt Ima doesn't have a sister.

Anyway... I think Jasper is funny as hell. Poor Edward is just completely socially retarded. Is he not the quintessential "good-looking" Edward? or just too geeky to realize girls exist?
hotmama4jd chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Edward's internal monologue is cracking me up. His self-realization of his own social inadequacy was brilliant. Being a geek (I'm a chemist) married to another geek (again, chemist), I hate to admit I see truth in this story - although not always in the mirror (thank god).
Ledybug chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
I think you did amazing well on this chapter. You approached it with dignity and understanding. I am looking forward to reading more of your writing.
BeckyLuvsTwilight chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Holy Shit I about dropped my laptop I was laughing so hard! Loved the fry dialog!
bluemaybits chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Awesome cute story, I can't wait to see what happens next!
jeccabee chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
It can't be all lemons all the time, you know. This isn't the LEMON SHOW!
jeccabee chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Your story is so frickin' amazing. It makes me want to bake you cookies and feed them to you while you continue to write more chapters so my pure joy over this story will never ever end.
Rehtona chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
I think you tried to replace a chapter here, or something, and accidentally put in the wrong one.
junz chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
Awesome story. Had me laughing out loud repeatedly. I have zero critiques for you - only love.
Rehtona chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
So... I was reading this, and all of a sudden I remembered 'cockburn' from last chapter, and had to pause and laugh. So good...
aTREEtoaFOREST chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
This story is amazing. You are doing a wonderful job and that last chapter was well written. Update soon. Love that they are getting together.
twiztidkay chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
I'd have to agree with the original name for this chapter. WTF, well my guess were a tad off. I'm glad she let him in and told him though.
cole5183 chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
Poor Bella, that is just awful! I think Edward can fix her!
3,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 201 208 209 210 211 212 213 .. Last Next »